Gatchaman Collection #4

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by gatch72, Dec 8, 2005.

1. gatch72

gatch72 New Member

This will be out Dec. 20th...Gonna be a early present to myself..I'm still in hopes of getting my hands on the BOTP DVD set from Australia. There are supposed to be some extras on there and what I understand the episodes are in different order when they were showed down there. But if I ever do get them, I will post it here...
    Thankx

2. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

How can those be ordered?

3. gatch72

gatch72 New Member

4. Meridian

Meridian New Member

5. gatch72

gatch72 New Member

awesome
    thankx

6. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

This has been out since Tuesday.

Question, does anyone know if this Gatchaman episode has been dubbed yet? I saw it from a rip off the Japanese Gatch DVD's about a year ago. It involved Ken at his hangar fixing something (while whistling the "Defeat Galactor!" song, nice one ;) ) and then getting abducted via gunpoint by some random joe, forced to fly him somewhere on Ken's cessna until something went wrong and the guy ended up parachuting out the plane, leaving Ken and his plane to crash into an abandoned villa. Sorry, that's the best I could describe it without spoiling it too much.

7. Meridian

Meridian New Member

That's Gatchaman episode 46. So it should be out in Collection 4, or on individual DVD 8.

8. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Just by your description, I'm pretty sure it made it to "Battle of the Planets."

9. Melek Taos

Melek Taos New Member

<Nods> `Giant Gila Monster`

Pretty much the same except the punching was left out and Galsec got to showcase their human rights abuses more...

10. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

You know, the aforementioned episode was pretty damn violent (2 Galactor soldiers accidentally shoot themselves to death, the fisticuffs aboard Ken's plane, and especially the end of the episode where the average joe gets LITTERED with bullets by the Galactor commander. Sorry I had to spoil it.) so I'm pretty sure there was some "Ready Room" action going on in that particular BotP episode. :p

As for the G-Force episode (which made it as well) I can only wonder.

11. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

> fisticuffs

I don't know why, but I've always loved this word. :D

Thanks, Melek. Here's the synopsis to that episode:

Zeno the Zenobian has escaped from the Institute and G-Force is sent to help the Federation recapture him. Mark goes undercover while the rest of the team remains in orbit in the Phoenix. Zeno finds Mark at an airfield and kidnaps him at gunpoint forcing Mark to steal a plane and fly him to a specific destination. The plane malfunctions before they arrive and Zeno bails out, while Mark makes an emergency landing. Mark then goes after Zeno. Zeno, meanwhile, has been discovered by Spectra and is being chased. Mark arrives just in time to get caught with Zeno. The Spectra Commander ties them up and puts them down a well to convince them to talk. Mark escapes and frees Zeno, then goes after the Spectra soldiers. He blows up the building the soldiers were in, driving them back into their Mecha. Mark carries Zeno up the cliff trying to escape. Zeno tells him it is of no use, he is dying and had only wanted to go home. The Mecha follows Mark and Zeno up the cliff and Zeno sacrifices himself to destroy the Spectra Gila Monster.

12. Melek Taos

Melek Taos New Member

Yes, thats about it.

But I dont think it was any more violent than the average Gatch ep...less so than some.

And it was a way cool mech.