Gee Wilikers

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Well, it's time. It's time for me to go back to my father's for the rest of the summer.

And guess what that means folks?

No computer! :D

Some of you are aware of how anal (I love using this word..) my father can get about me and the computer. I understand his worries, but ya know, over the summer there REALLY isn't anything better for me to do.

(I can't wait until I get my own computer ^-^*heart*)

He's appartently working all this week. My brother's still at camp. So I'll be home alone and as bored as hell.

NOTHING TO DO BUT WATCH THE VIEW AND CAREBEARS!! YEAH!

(seriously before I came to mom's that was all I was doing XDDD)

Not that I don't mind going back it's just that boredom awaits me and dad usually doesn't have any food in the house. So hunger is waiting for me too.

When he gets his week off we're going down to Calgary to visit his girlfriend (nice lady I like her ^^) and FINALLY go to the effin' zoo. YES. FINALLY. I'LL GET TO SEE A GIRAFFE!!! (and that's not sarcasm folks, I truly and genuinely want to go to the zoo and see some giraffes :3)

Anywho, I don't know how often I'll get on the computer so you might not see me until school starts again in September. I may be able to get on inbetween this time, depends on how my dad is.

The good thing is I should finish my summer school this Tuesday. :) yay! Finally!

Anywho, later guys!

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Oh no Batman

FR will be gone for a while. :(

Tell your dad that the internet is heathly. You could be out doing drugs or drinking...

3. Fushigi Rockna

Oh yes Robin

It's not the internet that's the problem it's the whole computer. There was a time when I did nothing btu sit on that thign all day long (actually...I still do that :D but it used to be really bad) He just doesn't want me to become obsessed with it.

But like I said there's nothing better for me to do. D:

He's bound to let me on to update my iPod. Thank neavens for that thing. Ever since I got it he's been letting me on the comp more XD

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Zonkies!!!

Use the power of the Ipod to check up on the boards.

5. Fushigi Rockna

muahahahaha~

tis what I am doing now >D