Getting over Writer's Block is the Best

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Fushigi Rockna, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Without a doubt the worst feeling for a writer is that dreaded writer’s block.
    But yet, almost nothing-sans actually getting published-can feel as good to a writer than finally getting over that writer’s block.
    After such a long absence of ideas, to finally have the creativity flowing once more is a sensation. I savor every moment I have before my next block.
    For the past couple weeks, I have had writer’s block. A few days ago it finally ended and I was so relieved. It feels so good to be typing with the intent to create once again. And now I got some blessed new Shiina Ringo music to fuel my brain. :D (music and my writing go hand in hand for me, and if nothing is giving me any good ideas, then I’m in trouble)
    Fwee~ I feel so happy to be writing again. I don’t even care if it’s just fanfiction I’m doing right now, so long as I’m writing I don’t care! Nothing sucks more than wanting to write but not being able to come up with anything to write about.
    I just hope writer’s block doesn’t come again soon. << >>

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

I know what you mean about

I know what you mean about the writers block thing... i normally tend to get it for just one particular story.

Good Luck with holding off writers block.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Me too

I hate writer's block. Mine are per story. I just switch to the next one. That is why I have like 8 or more stories/books going on at once.

Congrats on no writer's block. My SOUL home girl.

4. Fushigi Rockna

That is EXACTLY what I get.

That is EXACTLY what I get. However, before now, I had it on ALL of my stories, so it was like...total lockdown writer's block. x.x It's because of AHS that it's gone, so i guess I have you to thank for making Anime League which made me do AHS. =P Lol, thanks SOUL sis. XDDD

5. Basher

lol

Just call on me for the next crazy plan to get over writer's block. :D

6. Fushigi Rockna

yes yes

XD liek ttly :D *gets shot*

Nope, I don't know where that came from. o_O Btw...READ THE NEW CHAPTER OF AHS FOOL! XDDD

7. Basher

Read it

Read it monkeys aunt. o_O