Gimme a Break!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Suzu, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

*Inner Suzu* You want a break? Okay have a KitKat.

X.x hehe Not funny! Anyways I went to the Travel Agency today to book a ticket. Yes Suzu wants to retrurn home for the holiday. Seriously, I didn't enjoy my summer much because I was stuck here all the time. I spent my summer in the UK, and did not go Home. I couldn't travel and join my parents in Spain because I couldn't get a visa. >_< You have to plan 3 months ahead if you want one, otherwise they will not issue it. Anyways about the travel agency, yeah I was planning on booking a ticket to travel back home during the end of the last week of Uni. But considering the vast amount of ppl wanting to go back home, vacation seekers, and the tourists there were no vacant seats at those days. Thus I had a choice between, either to go home early and ditch the last couple of days of uni OR attend uni classes till the end and lose a week of vacation waiting for the next available flight. So guess which option I chose?

I'm going to have to ask my lecturers to have to set everything early. Otherwise I have a decision to make. Which is more important, University Work or spending quality time with my family.