Creative Writing give me idea's!!!!!:p

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by ki-ateral, Nov 7, 2002.

1. ki-ateral

ki-ateral Guest

hi i just got my into the fiishing prosses of bring published i was told to start the second by me publisher and im hard up on ideas so plz!!! give me somthing i can use

:D :D :D :D

2. keence

keence New Member

WHOW! man try to talk some sence I cant even understand what your trying to say.
    Are you talking about the process of getting something published?

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

That made little to no sense, but I think I got the gist of it. How about this idea...

This fellow who claims to be having a book published gets into a predicament when ::gasp:: he's asked to do a second one and he has not an idea! So he visits the fiction/writing section of an anime/manga website forum to ask everyone for ideas to take as opposed to thinking for himself and going through the tortures a writer should go through. What ever will he do!? ::shrieks:: It'll be pure havoc! It'll bring about the Judgement Day! The Apocalypse! Ragnarok! The Rapture!

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

*sigh* how come I seem to be the only one that can ever really understand Ki and make sense out of it all? Ki, I'd help you my friend, but I'm not that good at thinking of plot lines like you are... so I probably won't be much help. Gomen.

You scare me ArkAnjil... :dizzy2:

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

[​IMG]

Heh, anyway Ki, it really depends on some things. Is this the second book of a series? Or is it a new book that isn't a continuation of your first?

Anyway, regardless of the setting, here are a few ideas that work in any genre.
    -Two lovers are seperated when one of them must join the military to help fight in a war.
    -Two people on opposite sides fall in love.
    -A kind but dangerous outlaw is on the run from the law, but in the end decides to sacrifice himself to protect the people he cares for.
    -An artificial human is created and runs wild (and it isn't just science fiction that can do this, you could use a golem, which is basically a statue or something shaped as a human given life. Frankenstein was technically a golem.)

6. ki-ateral

ki-ateral Guest

...*sigh*

sorry about that i was in a hury im not that good of a speler as it is but when im in hury well...lol

anywas im having a book published and i was told to start to do the second well im almost done now i just need to add a couple of things i would like some help so if you have any sugetions or short stoies you wouldent mine sharing to give me some ideas i would apreshat it:) :) :) :bleed:

7. keence

keence New Member

sorry about above I was just confused okay?

8. ki-ateral

ki-ateral Guest

lol

its fine