Current Affairs God Loves Dead Soldiers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wertitis, May 12, 2006.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

As much as I dislike being in the military, I have deep seated problems with this. To be honest it sickens me. Has our country, or religion in general, become so bankrupt that people would actually go so far as to do this? This isn't a game, it's not some memorial for a character of a player who passed away- These are real funerals, with real people.

People using tragedy and the name of God to spread hate.

What is going on in America these days?

~W

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I don't see anything saying that these 2 soldiers were gay, so the fact that these ***holes picked these guys at random is proof enough that they don't know what they're doing.
    To make matters worse they decided to have the protest on a day when two families were saying a final farewell to their loved ones who died in a service to protect these morons. It's just sick tbh, and since the leader of this so called church only has members from his own family, it really shows that nobody really gives a crap what this guy has got to say.

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

http://www.boards.jp/forums/showthread.php?t=19659

You mean the same church members that are in this thread showing how arrogantly stupid they are?

Personally I believe full well in free speach,but certain things you just can't do no matter what you believe in. These are not people who believe in God...These BLANTENT IDOITS ARE FOLLOWERS OF THIER OWN BELIEFE and only hide behind the word God when they dont' know one thing about the principles of the religion

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

That hurts my heart..

;_; << Me

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

This video has been circulating around my space for a time now. It really sickens me when I see stuff like this, especially as a fellow Christian. This woman deserves the right to be hated. It's said God loves everyone and wants them to live fullfilling lives. They say He loves dead soldiers. This woman needs a wake up call badly.

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Either way, they're stupid. Bad hopes that I'd rather not share :p

-Seishin