Gogeta

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Solid_dragoon, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

I actually think Gogeta ssj4 is the strongest, though I might be wrong since I haven't watched GT yet.Another thing that will sound stupid but I'll say it anyways:D .I think Mr Satan's power level is only five or something.

2. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, I'm not quite sure Mister Satan's power level would be that low. Of course, no where near as high as say Gokuu and Vejita... but not as low as five. I do believe he did fairly earn the title against human, non Z-Fighter competitors(sp), though I could be wrong, don't remember that well.

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

oi, why didn't I think of that!!! I kept on thinking that SSJ4 Goku would be the strongest, but Vegeta is almost as powerful. And their power level together would be huge.

I'd give Mr. Satan more credit than that, it's probably like 100 power level or something.

4. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

Oh...erm...ok maybe I over reacted a lil bit :D .Oh yeah, something i've been wandering for a long time. Do Gorunks and Piccohan actually exist, or are site makers just talking complete crap.

5. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

To my knowledge, only three real fusions between the Z-Fighters exist; Gotenks, Gogeta, and Vegetto.. Though I'm not sure if the temporary Piccolo/Kuririn fusion was real or not, I heard it happened when Picc and Kuririn showed Goten and Trunks how to fuse, though I'm most likely wrong.

6. Solid_dragoon

Solid_dragoon New Member

Well that kinda answers it^-^. Thanx.Imagen the badguys fusing with eachother.lol.

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Ummm Goten and Trunks learned how to fuse from Goku and Vijita far as i know..

KaMe

8. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, well like I said, probably wrong. ^^;; Just the excuse I heard for the little manga thingy of Piccolo and Kuririn fusing.

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Hmmmm, there are far more than only 3 fusions though. They had fusions since the Frieza saga when Picollo fused with Nail, and then with Kame later on. Also I'm pretty sure that Shin taught Gohan and Trunks how to fuse when he gave them those fuse earrings.

10. SSJ4Goten

SSJ4Goten New Member

Vegeto

i think vegeto is the strongest one that is besides goku ssj4 that wsa a very strong side of goku