Going under the knife or not?

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Tomorrow I find out. I am not worried at all. If I need surgery then I need surgery. Just schedule it near christmas. :D

All I can say is that I am tired of my shoulder hurting. It has hurt to the point where I can't ignore it since Apirl. I get not sleep and etc. I am tired of it hurting.

I want it fixed.

2. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Wow. Hope you feel better

Wow. Hope you feel better soon. Did you hurt it some time ago or did this develop on its own?

3. Basher

Thank you.

Thank you. It has been hurting since Apirl. I know a little what they will do. So it could have been worse. Yeah I will go for surgery in December.

4. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Out of curiosity

Is it the rotator cuff? I recently had that repaired for similar reasons; the process itself is not painful at all, and the result, though it takes a while to heal, is definitely worth it.

5. Basher

From what I understand is

From what I understand is that there is fluid in my shoulder. My doctor/MRI said that much. I think it is around the size of a nickle. Heh. The MRI looked pretty cool.

Anyway, I will be having two holes put into my shoulder. They will use a scope to repair the damage/hook something up to drain out the fluid for 3 days. My doctor told me that.

So far I have microscope tares in my rotator cuff. But My doctor said the MRI won't show everything. So if there is a large tare then two more holes to fix that.

He told me that I more then likey will have a bone spur. Another larger hole and shaving for that.

To say the truth I won't know fully until they operate. I guess that is how it goes.

I just want it over with. It has been way to long. Almost a year.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Missing you.

I really hope everything goes well for you B.

I miss you terribly on MSN.