Celebrations Graduation is near!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Engel, May 25, 2006.

1. Engel

Engel New Member

Hello everyone.

Thanks for your time in reading this post. I am Engel, as some of you may remember me from previous years in coming and going to and from boards.jp...

I would like to say a few words while I am on one of my visits here at b.jp...especially to those that have made some influences towards my life while I was going through my fours years in high school--- Yes, my graduation is near. In fact it's next week on June 11.

There are so many things to look forward to, and many things to miss. Last week, on May 12, I turned 18, and not to sound dramatic or anything-- but I never thought that I'd see the light of day. I never thought that I'd manage this far in life. Through all the things that I've gone through, both bad and good, I am happy and satisfied with what and who I am as an individual. I've seen and heard many things, thusly making me a better person, not just some wacko with many problems of their own.

To all those that will be going into their senior year in high school, or any simliar case-- good luck. Be yourself and enjoy that last chance of being a part of a great community that is your school.

To all my friends, aquaintances at BJP; thanks for your support whenever I looked for one or a few.

And sorry to those that this made no sense to... :sweat2:

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Totally makes sense!

Though I haven't really been on long enough to say I supported you that much, if any. This site is only 4,000 people big, it's hard to know practically all of them :p

Nonetheless, congratulations on your graduation, and on graduating preety much.

This only happens once in your lifetime, and there's stupid kids over here dropping out, thinking they will make it in life somehow.

Go to College, learn a lot of things, and here comes another wise moment from Seishin's Fountain of Knowledge!

PARTY HARD!

[/fountain of awsomeness...err..knowledge!]

-Seishin

3. Engel

Engel New Member

Thanks a lot Sei! You're such an active member. Lol.

I can't wait till college starts though. Haha.