Gravitation Gravitation Soundtrack!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by That guy!, Jun 4, 2002.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'm not quite sure if this is from the anime "Gravitation" or if it's another band, but I have to say that I just downloaded a few of their songs, and it is great.

Right now I'm listening to Shining Collection and I have never heard any Japanese singer sing that fast! not even in any Initial D songs! Also I really like Blind Game again... ah hell, I like every single song that I keep on downloading and I have like 20 songs now!

Edit: hehe, that was a bit crazy of a post right there XD

2. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

This is some awsome!!!!!! Music!!!!!!!!! im startin to like it better then the initial D!!!!!!!!!!!!OH YAAAAAAAAAA............BOOM!

1 person likes this.
  3. Kaori

Kaori New Member

ah yup ^_^ gravitation has an awesome soundtrack. Believe it or not...most of them are sung by Kotani Kinya. Whats ur fave song?

4. ShuichixYuki

ShuichixYuki New Member

Omg!

I just bought the Gravi DVD (something my parents dont know about...) and i love the song Ryuichi sings in the second episode, before he goes on stage with Shuichi. Problem is, i dont know the name of it! Is it on a soundtrack, and if not then where can i get it?!?!?

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

wouldn't that be Sleepless Beauty?

6. ShuichixYuki

ShuichixYuki New Member

Heyz

No, it wasn't Sleepless Beauty.....The song i like was slower and had very little music, it was mostly Ryu singing. It's the scene where he gets up from his seat in the crowds (he's sitting with Tohma and K in the DVD) and walks up to the stage singing. (Shuichi is stunned cuz he spotted Yuki) Then he introduces himself and Shuichi breaks out of his stupor and sings The Rage Beat.

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

It is Sleepless Beauty. Just a slower version of it.

8. ShuichixYuki

ShuichixYuki New Member

ahhhh

Okay, i see it now. I like the version on the show better....do they have that version up for download somewhere? Or is it on the soundtrack? I really hope its up for download or something because my dad wont let me get the soundtrack now that he knows what Gravi is about......

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

It should be on the soundtrack, and it's up for download because I have it.

10. ShuichixYuki

ShuichixYuki New Member

good....

okay...lol. Which soundtrack is it on? I saw that there were like...two. and where did u download it from?

11. ShuichixYuki

ShuichixYuki New Member

uhm..

I just got the sountrack and the song isnt on it. :( There is the slow version but it's only instrumentals.....i wanted the slow version with the vocals. Where did you download yours from?

12. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

I've only downloaded all of my gravitation songs so far, but i must say i like them all including the instrumentals. Hopefully, at CNA (an anime convention) i'll be going to soon someone will have them for me to buy ^_^

ShuichixYuki, why don't you try Kazaa or Limewire and see if you can find the song you're looking for there or just buy the other grav. soundtracks ^_^

13. ShuichixYuki

ShuichixYuki New Member

hiya

I have a Mac, so i can't get kazaa. I used to have limewire but my dad says that theres a bunch of bad crap on it (like spyware) and he doesnt want me to have it.
    You get to go to an anime convention? :eek: Lucky you! I really want to go to one but i cant find any near where i live. :( I want to go as either Shuichi, Yuki, or Count D from Petshop of Horrors.

14. Badluck

Badluck New Member

I have Gravitation songs, and would be willing to share.
    If any one want music, just let me know. :p

15. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I DO, I DO. I love Eiri-San. His eyes are just so pretty. * drools * :D

16. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Hey!

Im a big Gravitation fan myself and wanted to recomend one of the bands that did some of Gravitation's music for the series, they are called...

The Seeker

and their vocalist DK is the voice you'll remember from some of the Gravitation music.

So if you really like the Gravitation soundtrack music then get some music from The Seeker. I highly recomend "Gather Roses"

Here (click here!) is a link to one of my friends site devoted completly to The Seeker. The link is actually strait to the music section of his site.

So download Gather Roses and see what you think of the Seekers work outside of Gravitation!!

~Kamui~