Comics Greatest Super Villain

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Raven, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Who do you people believe is the greatest super villain. The strong ones? The smart ones? Or the evil ones? Its up to you. They can be from any comic company; be it DC or Marvel or something else.

I believe the greatest is Doomsday from Superman. Why? Because he actually killed Superman and took apart the JLA at the seams.:eek:

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Hands Down.. THANOS.. Doomsday is a mouse compared to Thanos.. Thanos only ever lost cause he gets bored and lets who ever he is fighting beat him.. then makes up a new plan. I mean he once wiped out 3/4 of the univervese population.. then killed off most of the super heroes with the Infinity gauntlet.

No one can match him.

KaMe

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Okay i will admit that Thanos is stronger than Doomsday as I have just bought all six parts of The End. But I also did a little research which included buying some of the Doomsday series. it turns out that Doomsday can regenerate himself after he has been killed. When that happens he can no longer be killed by that same way ever again.

So that means that if Thanos killed him then a little while later he would be back and even stronger.

HUZZAH

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

INteresting fact.. But id still say Thanos hands down against anyone or anything. And in most comics with thanos, Like i said when he tires of his battle he lets himself loose..

But All and all.. it will always come down to the man who writes the comic.

one writer will say so and so will win.. and one will say the other will win.

KaMe

5. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Okay I know I should let this go and say that Thanos should win...but I can't!!!!!! Yes I know this is pathetic. I can hardly beleive this thread is still here.

Anyway I just did even more research. :sweat: This included the JLA vs Avengers mini series. Each side from both the DC universe and Marvel universe go to the other. When the Avengers go to the DC universe they meet up with Darkseid an actual GOD. Then they say that Darkseid seems to be as powerful as Thanos. Well I remembered that Doomsday once beat Darkseid and his nephew and at an ohter point the combined forces of the Green Lantern corps and the watchers(pretty darn impressive)

Now Thanos may be able to beat Doomsday (but it would be very difficult). Thanos isn't even that good of a villain. He once helped out Dr.Strange, and Nemo, and the Hulk. No self-respecting villain would ever do that. Especially not the greatest one. Now Doomsday....he hunted the most lethal species in the universe to extinction after being hunted himself by them for hundreds of years. Doomsday's name is whispered in fear throughout the DC universe. And hes not even a Titan (thats what Thanos was)

God I'm such a pathetic nerd for bringing this topic back up. KaMe please forgive me for this.

6. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

If you really look into the DoomsDay history, you find out that he was originally created by Supermans ancestors. That's right--DoomsDay is the product of Kryptonian science. They used he to try and defeat an alien threat. Doomdays kept getting destroyed, but continued to come back to life. He finally turned against his own creators and went rampid before finally being contained and exiled into space. This was the main reason why he comes to earth. With Krypton being destroyed, his senses locked on the only Kryptonian still living--Kal-El. We all know the rest of the story from this point.

Victor