Art Grim and the gang!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Kaiyon, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well, i know it was a LOOONG time ago where in i said i'd post more drawings....last year was it? Well, ive gained a bit more confident on my art skills.

Yes, enough to simply scan them and post them.

Every story needs a main character, and the lonesome Grim Reaper Azrael who is simply searching for love is it on this one.
    [​IMG]
    Spirit of life and death, he keeps the balance of how the flow of life goes. Without him, there'd be overpopulation on the world....MORE overpopulation!

Of course, someone needs to remember the exact history of every second that ever occurred in history. Thats why Chrono is here to help you remember your most embarassing moments. ^^
    [​IMG]
    Spirit of time and without him, time would not be in check, nor would anyone remember the exact truth of how your grilfriend dumped you! Too bad...

Ever wonder why people are afraid, and why halloween we're supposed to scare people? Its because Kinno wants a good laugh to keep everyone in good spirits. This trickster is ussually out to make herself laugh.
    [​IMG]
    Spirit of Halloween and frightful feelings, without her, people would never feel the rush of fright, nor the fear of pain. Exiting not to have her around, eh? Dont let her innocent clothes fool you. Remember! Its just a costume!!

Ahh...Christmas time. That time of the year where that sexy Santa Clause comes down your chimney to give you a present (no pun intended). Despite her....innocent looks....she's very judgmental on "naughty" or "nice".
    [​IMG]
    Spirit of Christmas and harmony, Clause is she who rewards those who have been truly truly nice and comes down for a special visit.

Then there's that special lady that keeps things spicy. Despite her appearance, Izumi is the naughtiest of the so-far shown bunch. Dont let those pirate clothes fool you, as you never know what she may wear underneath.
    [​IMG]
    Pirate Spirit, Izumi balances naughty to the extreme. Why, without her, there'd be no one using sailor talk as much as she does.....or none of you reading this would watch hentai.
    Santa KNOWS you've been naughty!!!

- Nameless

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

great pictures nameless

-shini-

3. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

thoses are some of the best pics ive ever seen and very interesting charecters :)

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I like the originality of the ideas.

I mean, who would excpect the spirit of Halloween to be a girl wearing mini skirts!?:p

The drawings look much better in real life though, I could swear they've lost some quality...

-Seishin

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

* sits by chimney untill XMAS*

* Gets halloween outfit on*

* says ARGH!*

Your drawings have inspired me to do many things..especially the last one. Yummy ^^

6. RikaLin

RikaLin New Member

These are so awesome! I can't wait to read your Manga! It's going to awesome!

Keep up the awesome work!
    ~Rika

7. Orion

Orion Gears

Sweet drawings there, keep at it. You've got a gift for drawing, don't let it go to waste. ;)