RPG Archives Gundam RPG...did we forget about that?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Nov 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Hai, Musashi! You said you wanted to start a gundam RPG but you never really did end up starting it. Could we pursue it? I'd like to try being GM for once. I can't figure out which character I'd be so I'd like to be GM.

------------------
    Yamato was showing Meaikoh his weapon before he attacked her. It was a spikey mace-head mounted on a spear instead of the spear point. Mattimeo/Yamato Wadaiko: Its name is Shamisen
    Meaikoh T.: You're gonna attack me with a wooden guitar?
    Yamato: No. I name my weapon Shamisen, for when it glides through the air, tis music to my ears!
    Meaikoh: Right...so it's a guitar?

2. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Thats a really great idea
    but as i said from before..ill sit back and see you guys so ur stuff

3. Meaikoh

Musashi, this means you. You posted the gundam thread in the first place. Do you mind if I take over? Or come on! Get it started (said the girl who said we had too many RPG's for her simple brain to keep up with.)

------------------
    Yamato was showing Meaikoh his weapon before he attacked her. It was a spikey mace-head mounted on a spear instead of the spear point. Mattimeo/Yamato Wadaiko: Its name is Shamisen
    Meaikoh T.: You're gonna attack me with a wooden guitar?
    Yamato: No. I name my weapon Shamisen, for when it glides through the air, tis music to my ears!
    Meaikoh: Right...so it's a guitar?

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'm sure you'll be a great Game Master. But since Musashi initiated the Gundam rpg we must wait for his reply to hand the rpg over to you.(if he's going to that is)

And Musashi, come on man! where have you been? You can't leave us in our excitement to start the game.

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I'm still waiting to play! It's been all this time! I believe the idea was suggested within a week of this forum opening up, and still nothing!
    If you take over as GM, I need to be re-cast. I had previously asked for any spot in the game, and I've been told Duo, but also Wufei. If you'll allow me in the game, I'll take any role you give me! Hell, I'll even play some dumbass pilot who gets blown up in a second (just call me Jek), so long as I can get another role after that!
    Maybe I'm getting ahead of myselves, though. The torch has yet to even fall from Musashi's grip ...

------------------
    DAMN IT! I'VE CHANGED AGAIN!

6. Musashi

Musashi New Member

HEY HEY HEY I HAVE RETURNED..... I have been gone for a long time, I was wondering if ne of u wanna go on with an ICQ RPG......if any of you have ICQ tell me please, but if any of you don't I wont run it on ICQ.....So how is everyone.......THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF CHANGES AND IT IS DRIVING MEH NUTZ [​IMG] TELL MEH WHAT I MISSED IN MY ABSENSE PLEASE..... ANYWAY I have been in a good mood since the coming of yet another emperor. I was afraid that Cloud would set me as moderator of a Chibi section [​IMG] long story.....any way lets continue. Before we begin any kind of RPG I need to know what character you want to be and WARNING: you must have a personality to match the character so please choose a character that you understand.......

PLEASE DONT FORGET MEAIKOH T IN THE MATTER!!!!!

------------------
    TO THE GODS WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!

MUSASHI

7. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Excuse the language of this post, but it is needed to add effect.

Why do you talk so easily of ICQ? I have heard of a certain little piece of **** called Shades of Darkness which is naught but a dumbed-down shitstain rip-off of other RPG's, anime, and movies, plus stuff stolen from other sites, all run by some red-neck ****er from Chatham-Kent. Surely you do not ask us to reduce ourselves to the level of some mother****er who thinks he's cool because he goes by "Sin" ... now that would be a sin. **** ! I've gone all off-topic with my hostility again!

Anyway, if you couldn't tell, I am opposed to the icq idea.

------------------
    DAMN IT! I'VE CHANGED AGAIN!

8. Meaikoh

Heh. Well, there you go...us and our short attention spans...lol. But anyway, I think that it should NOT be on ICQ, I have anuff problems with that darned thing already. I wouldn't be able to enjoy the full extent of your RPG, Musashi and from what I hear from u, it'll be good.

9. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Fine than lets begin, and GentatsuNoZanshi cc61 i was with em for a while and was told to get followers, so lets go now...

------------------

MUSASHI

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Must pose the question: Where in the Gundam timeline does this RPG take place?

BakaMattSu, apparently his decision on joining rests on whether or not he's seen that far...

11. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Those scum tried to recruit my lost soul too, but they failed, with my torch-bearers burning their banner as my fanfare blared in the ears of their generals.
    It is unwise to upset a hard-core fan, especially if they find you are ripping off the object of their obsession. That's what happened here.
    If you can't tell, I have a bit of anger, resentment, and the like towards this group. Just tell their kind to stay away, and nobody gets hurt.

All that aside, let's just rock this house!

------------------
    I am not a crook. I've earned everything I've got!

12. Meaikoh

[​IMG] So...who's GM? Me or u, musashiden? Coz I can't find a good character and it leaves you open to take a character. And as for the timeline, since the originsl thread was gonnna be gundam wing, if I'm GM, i'll keep it gundam wing

------------------
    Words of wisdom from one Maxime Turcot in my class: ~Articule Quand Tu Jappe!~
    Won't tell you who he said it to, but very apropriate

13. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Moshi yokereba... I would like to be GM, but if u wanna be then fine..... [​IMG] look at the time, i must leave.....

------------------

MUSASHI

14. Meaikoh

Ok, so it's decided. You posted the original thread so ur GM, I'll just find a character... Hmm...I'll be Hilde!

------------------
    Words of wisdom from one Maxime Turcot in my class: ~Articule Quand Tu Jappe!~
    Won't tell you who he said it to, but very apropriate

15. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Any problems with me taking Duo?

Zanshi?

BakaMattSu, thinks it's time he blew this scene...get your stuff together...OK 3..2..1.. let's JAM!

16. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I just want a character! Any will do!
    I'll leave it to the members of the community to cast me in some role or other.

------------------
    I am not a crook. I've earned everything I've got!

17. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

Same with me any chracter will do

------------------
    IwAnBo the grinning idiot!

18. Meaikoh

kewo! but guys,. give musashi a bit of help, it isn't fair for him to have to choose your character. I wonder who Heero'll be...
    Me, I chose Hilde, coz she's a girl but she can still pilot a suit, sorry Relena...

------------------
    I know that you know that I know that you know that I know you know, but do you know?

19. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Sorry if I sound rude to our friend Musashi, but this is what comes with being a hard-core GM. You'll always have a few players who need your help with something or other, in this case it's just Tama and myself.

Anyway, I've given it some thought, and I came up with and idea. Let me know what you think, oh great GM. Here it goes ...

What if I played some clumsy pilot who always stumbled into the main plot and got tied up in these things unwittingly, and by just trying to get out of this mess, he ends up sinking further into it, as he goes offering both help and hindrance to the heroes? I think it's a cool idea myself.

Just an idea, let me know ...

------------------
    SOMEBODY'S GOTTA FEEL THIS!

20. Meaikoh

**Anxious to start** So, c'mon pick your characters! I wanna start!!!

------------------
    ~The Starter of Controversy!!!~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.