RPG Archives Gundam War of Chaos: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Elk, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Elk

Elk New Member

im not shure if im put'n this in the right place but if anyone wants to RP so gundam then lets start here ^^

Situation: About 30 years after the one year war passed the Earth has finally reached peace then... BOOM a new war breaks out and it’s with a 2nd rate version of Zeon all its surviving warriors are fighting one last time for independence. The war has only gone one for 1 week and the earth is thinking about surrendering. Then the war training facility has sent a group of new solders to fight said to be skilled... now the war will go bye the way you act in battle...

Ok so make your character then your MS any MS can be used you can even make one up.an example is my character.

Name:kamaki
    Forces:Zeon
    Pilot type:Ace pilot

MS:stolen MudRock gundam with small changes in contrustion

ok that the Example so post yours and we can start remember there are 2 Forces to chose from: Earth, and Zeon
    ill post misson one when we have enough ppl in the RP 'K ^^ well good luck

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Let me say that your RPG is lacking some detail.

Please explain more on the storyline.

Thank you

3. Elk

Elk New Member

Alright, sorry I am not too good at starting them.

Well the war is for Zeon’s independence like most Zeon wars. So if you chose Zeon you fight the federation and well kind of just go with the flow. Basically the opposite with the Earth, fight against Zeon and go with the flow

It is a short time into the war so not much is known about either side. The Earth you can be a new kid said to be skilled or another pilot skilled or not. If you’re a kid then you’re on the "Knights’ Horse" squad and advance squad also other people may be transferred there.

As for Zeon you can have your own custom suits and be ace pilot or a normal pilot either way.

The story starts as the first mission of the Earths "Knights’ Horse" in space then it will move to Earth. Depending on the earth fights the story will change.

Sorry that may not have explained much but I tried...

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Actually you are doing a lot a better then some. Give more information on Zeon and Earth forces. Plus for the Gundams. Then you should be all set.

I did edit your post for spelling errors and made the paragraphs easier to read. More likely to have people join that way when they are neat.

5. Elk

Elk New Member

wow thanx your really helpful, umm... im not shure how to explain... ill try...
    all MS will be organized from weekest to strongest.
    well the earth is located on earth, thay have good natural resorces to make MS(gundams) but thay don't have as large a selection
    Earth MS: GM(g), GM(s), GM sniper,Gm camand,ball,GM camand custom, Guncannon,Guncannon II,Guntank II, any known Gundam.

the Zeon forces have little natural resorce but make many more types of MS and also steal some federation MS
    Zeon MS: Zaku,ZakuII,ZakuII customs,ZakuII upgraded version,ZakuII high mobility,gouf,Gouf custom,Gouf II,Dom,DomII,Dom custom,Dom II custom, Z'gok,Z'gok II,RickDomII,Gyan,GelgoogII,GelgoogII custom,any known gundam(stolen)

umm... is that it?? im not too good a this but i hope i did it right

also NO GOD MODEING CRAP!!! everyone has to be hit at least once