Guys: Chance's look on the male.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Chance, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Call me old fashioned, but I'm thinking the most valuable quality of a male is his stance on dominance. I'm not into guys who act like total pricks and rule the relationship but I'm a sucker for a guy who opens doors, and initiates the kiss. I love when they do the cuddling, when they hold me instead of me holding them. That secure feeling, as opposed to me hanging all over them.

I like a guy who speaks his mind. I like one that teases me, and pretends to know just what i mean then asks exactly what i mean because he cares. I'm a sucked for tall guys because I'm tall and I love them thin. Skinny guys rock me. =P

And they should be older then I am. Because at my age, guys are stupid for the most part. The ones I know who arn't are few and far between.

I don't know.. Guys are pretty cool to have around. All my friends are infact guys. I kinda don't like girls. Their attitudes, the drama. Most around where I am are whores, etc. I dunno.

Why am I writing this? Because someone asked me what i thought. So, this is it.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Well, I'm sure you'll find

Well, I'm sure you'll find someone that has all of those qualities ^_^

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Somehow I get the impression

Somehow I get the impression you have someone in mind when you say all this... :3

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I thought that too.

I thought that too. Anyway, I hope the one you do love reads this ^_^

5. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

^^

What can I say? I'm just a bundle of energy and tons of surprises..
    Pssh, was I thinking of someone when I wrote this? Maybe..Ya never know in my case. ;)