Video Games .Hack//infection rating

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nakoruru, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

If you carefully look at the back of the box, and look to the bottom left, you see this game is rated "T" for teens: Mature Sexually Theme/ Mild Language/ Violence. Whers's the MATURE SEXUALLY THEMES?!?!? I don't really see any in this game, or maybe just stupid small parts, but that's not really sexually. Can anyone explain?

2. Nirvana

Nirvana New Member

There are none, as far as I can tell. There may be some, but they are VERY mild. For example, when Natsume said something like "I don't have much to offer, but I can give you myself," and Kite started blushing. Like I said, very mild. o_O

3. Novus

Novus Gone

To put it simply, it's because the ESRB sucks. More specifically, the ESRB is full of more **** than an outhouse next to a chili dog stand. They just have a tendency to slap a rating on games, I swear without playing half of them. I mean, Flying Dragon for the N64 was rated teen, and half the game's a chibi-style cartoon fighter.

4. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

Is there a diffrent between .hack//infection and .hack//mutaution.

are they the same story or diffrent?

5. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

.Hack is a four game series. It goes Infection, Mutation, Outbreak and then Quarintine(I think that's how you spell it). So Mutation is the second in the series, which means, it continues the story.

6. Fushigi Rockna

*ahem*
    Xenosaga:
    TEEN
    Blood and Gore
    Violence

IS THAT FRISKIN' IT!? NUH UH! Swearing pops up quite a bit, and sooner or later some little boy is gonna feel it in his pnats by looking at KOS-MOS.

Damn ratings. Then again, I only rent out T games cause M games are a pain in my arse due to controls, and E games are for idiots.

For god's sake Legend of Mana was rated Teen too, but then again damn, and even worse words were used quite a bit (like the enemy that calls you a bastard)

7. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

maybe its rated because of how some of the characters are dressed? i mean come on! helba has her b@@bs covered by a little shirt thing and right where her n!99les are she has pokeballs things! look at her and tell me that is not sexual! but other than that its a good game. im looking for the 3rd one...

8. Fushigi Rockna

Lol, yeah. Her and Blackrose are enough to get the game a 'mature sexual themes' rating. XDDD