Video Games .hack mutation

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Project191, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

plz help me.

i'm stuck:(

i reached area /\ and ever place in that area the monsters are very strong one hit they killed me.:(

and my level is 30 from the begining of the game i can't level it up it's need 1000exp and i get from every monster 1exp does anyone know what to do or u can tell me how i can level my self faster or easier?

and how to defeat the tag race the fifth one?

2. Novus

Novus Gone

Keep fiddling with the thing until you find an area with a level of 30. That's really the only advice I can give you. Go to theta server if you have to. Also, make sure you have three well-equipped members of the group, since experience is shared anyway.
    Of course, my biggest recommendation is the level up a bunch before beating Infection. I started at level 35 or something like that after importing, so I blew through the game like a hot summer wind.
    And to throw my opinion at you, don't use Wavemasters during training runs. Too much work for so little power.

3. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

you can go back to the place where you are strong and keep fighting until you are at least 2 levels higher than the other area. that's what i did. either that or i also got the special blades...i forget...but still level up little one!:D