.hack//sign

Discussion in '.hack' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Feb 5, 2003.

1. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Amen, brother. I'm pretty much the same way...I cant download them fast and dont have enough money to waste on esperiments.

PS-
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/watch/index.html

2. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

"see-saw" did the music for .hack//sign , i have the OST (one of em) here, and it is a very good album. i tried to get more of their stuff but can't find it anywhere :( they are great singers.

as for the stuff that comes with the ps2 games, that is the OVA
    .hack/liminality
    there are 4 ps2 games and each game comes with an ep of the OVA

there is also a new series of .hack out now called .hack//dusk or .hack//twilight depending on which translation you use, i'veonly seen the first ep but the music is a fair bit different. and te show is alot more "cute-sy" than //sign was, but I will wait and see how it goes :)

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

I just started to watch the show last week. It's so freking good. I like it alot!!!! It's intresting. I don't know the characters so I couldn't say much about it but I definately like it.

4. YokoburiKinura

Just a post-note to what Mordeth said. See-Saw did the opening and ending songs for the .hack stuff, but the BGM was done by Yuki Kaijura.

5. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

See now, it was dumbed for CN, but its good. So ill go invest in it. If CN Hadnt shown it, i woulda been all -thumbs up- Greeeeaaaat. But now im genuinely interested in it. And "Old Man" Bear looks like Braveheart. And i cant wait to see whats up with the Wavemaster and his Guardian ^-^= (That thing kinda reminded me of a mag from PSO, In fact, the whole show reminds me of Phantasy Star Online...)

P.S. -- Its got a very Zoids-esque feel to it, same company? Or just a coincidence?

6. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

maybe this thread should be moved to the subs/dubs forum. oh wait..

While a dub on CN does expose more people, I tend to think it's bad exposure. No one takes it seriously cause of the crappy voices that get slapped on. I can think of two exceptions to the dubs suck rule, which is pretty pathetic.

Besides, in .hack, the music is rather loud, it's nice having subtitles so I don't have to strain to hear people talking :D

7. RARATAR

RARATAR Guest

DUBS BLOW! WE CAN GET BY ON OUR OWN KNOWLEDGE OF THE LANGUAGE...

besides after seeing a dub job like THIS Ide say we hate em