Halloween Ball Report

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kain, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

(Cloudy)

Well now the Halloween Ball is over and boy am i tired. I have to say that it was a bit sad at the amount of people that actually bothered to dress up, cause not many people were really dressing up. There were a handleful of people (such as myself, if you don't mind me saying) that really got into the spirit and came up with some really good costumes. Most people just stuck on devil orns or something, but the majority didn't do anything. This was something that became very apparent when we pulled up to the first pub. It was lashing rain so we had to get a taxi, and as we pulled up to the pub we didn't see anyone dressed up. And then as we walked in EVRYBODY was staring... AT ME!!!!! Thats what you get for tring to look like Death, espesally with all the white face paint. And so (of course) we HAD to make our way to the back of the bar so ecerybody in the entire pub got a really good look at me. Some laughed, some looked scaried. As the night went on some more people started to arrive with decent comstumes, and of the people i knew they were demanding that i leave the hood of my cloak down so that they could see my fake bald head (which seemed to go down really well with the Bouncers).
    After we got into Nightclub we got to see a few more interesting costumes. I have to say that the funniest was a guy rapped up, from head to toe, in black plastic bin bags, and looked like some guy dressed in one of those black leather suits. Creepy but also hilarious at the same time, might post a picture of him.
    It's interesting how people can't remember who you are with a little white face paint. Walked up to some of my old classmates and they didn't know who the hell i was and i had to remind them.
    But over all i guess it wasn't a brilliant night, i guess thats what happens when you get to excited about something, then it ends up never being as good as you'd like it to be. And i was really exicted about this one, so i guess it's no surprise that it didn't live up to what i'd have liked it to be. The most awkward part was when we got to the first pub, cause i really don't like it when EVERYONE stares (i know that sounds a little ironic coming from somebody that dressed up as Death), just makes me feel really uncomfortable.......what?....... what are you staring at?........ BUGGER OFF!!!
    Anyway that storm hit right as we were going home so i got totally drenched (mostly cause i had to wait for my friend to finish her bloody fag!). And then just i got in the door and was taking my face paint off, IT F***ING STOPPED!!!!. Just not my night.
    Right now i'm soooo tired, but hey, still have to go to college. So now i've droped the camera in for development and i should be able to share some pics with you all by Tuesday.

Death (Brian ^^;)

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm sorry you had a shitty night. but I don't understand what you were waiting for your friend to finish. I'd like to dress up in my Tsunade costume for halloween, but as I bend over to hand out the candy to little kids.. that would be the end of it all. ..