Creative Writing ***Halloween Fiction Contest!***

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Bloodberry, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yup, here's one for here this time. all you writers gather round...oh...yeah<cough> duh,...anyways, here be a contest for you writers. oct 6 is the cut off. what i want is this:

a good halloween fan fic. done in word or notepad. not to go over 3 pages. 12 pt font. anytihng is game. if you want to use the m2a crew, coolness. anime or manga, don't matter. just be a good fall/halloween theme to it.

winner will get an item of their choice on me...or if anyone has better ideas for prizes, now is a good time for it.*^-^*;;;;

you know who to pm for questions and sshtuff

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

@magic

So... We can win your pants...?

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hmm....maybe...if they wanted enough lol*^-^*

oh, and well, fan fic would be better than new characters...you can introduce new ones, but the entire cast really shouldn't be...<shrugs>

4. Kenster

Kenster Guest

COOL

COOL
    sounds cool, i'm gonna start writen it tonight, you just wait its gonna be the scariest story you've ever seen (yeah right) hey who said that..hehehe.
    well if i win i'd like to have....ummm....nothin really just the prize of being the winner is enough for me.

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hmm...considering the utter lack of anything posted...and it's now 2 days past...i think an extention is in order...oct 29 sound good? winner chosen by 31...*^-^*

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

That sound great! ^^ I'm gonna get started!

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Here's mine. Disclamer: The characters Inu-yasha and Kagome, are NOT mine! They belong to Rumiko Takahashi. Mika-chan and Ryo are mine and Mokano is just a character I thought of to fit the story. thank you.

Attached Files: