Video Games Halo 1&2 , Darkwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by headstrong, May 5, 2006.

1. headstrong

headstrong New Member

have any of you palyed these games? me and my bro have been plaing them nonstop i think that my fingers now can not move from the spot i have them on the contraler. i havent had this much game time from when i played M.K.D and man i beat that game in like 26 hours.
    so tell me what you think of them id like to know and if you got and help on plaing them.

always in darkness
    alexzandra

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

If you own a Xbox you must have played by now Halo 1 at least and halo 2 as well. Now with Darkwatch I haven't been able to get my hands on it..or I don't want to..Reason is I hear the controls are a lil shot and graphics are pudge at times the story is dank as well. Now take into consideration this is what I ahve heard and i dont' let what people say judge what I play. I'll try to take Darkwatch out for a spin though.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

MKD as in Mortal Kombat Deception?

If so, did it seriously take you 26 hours to beat it? >.>

:p

Halo was confusing at first but then it got good.

Halo 2 could have been better, and after playing for so long, and knowing all the levels, I could kinda feel like a nerd :p

-Seishin

4. Senbotsu

Senbotsu New Member

I never played Darkwatch and I used to play Halo 2 on Live. I picked up Halo on release day and I am still playing it today. Co-op, system link, single player, I am still playing the game after these many years. Legendary doesnt seem hard enough anymore -P

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

You mean there was a point when it was actually hard?

:p

Difficuty isn't really diffcult at all, just kinda tricky, and the AI is mostly cheap, but you can get over it too.

-Seishin

6. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I've played all three games and I like them...Halo more though ^_^. Darkwatch can be sucky some of the times but I think its good. The thing that made me made though is that on easy, its suppose to be easy but before I got to the final battle, I was killed so many times its not even funny. I had to change my way of fighting completly in the game and it wasn't easy trying to get it right >.< I still like it though ^_^

My dad and me have played Halo and Halo 2 so many times that we just become masters of the single player story. The only thing we couldn't get past is the first level of Halo 2 on Legendary. We got through some of the parts, yes, but when we got to the part where you see one of the stations blow up, we got stuck on some place in there. We fought for hours and couldn't get passed the first level but we played for a long time...I think we got near the end though I'm not sure.

Halo Live, however, I've never been able to get on and I won't be able to until I pay for my own stuff :p, which will be until like four or five years from now T_T...being a kid is good but I'm also wanting to be an adult. Now more parents to tell you what to do ^_^ but then you have to get a job and stuff T_T

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Looove Halo. Loved playing it. Especially on XBOX LIVE. Yes.

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

See I would love Halo soo much more if I had XBOX live. the fact that I don't means I only have lack luster skillz on halo. BUT I am thinking on to getting it soon enough. So here's hopen.

9. headstrong

headstrong New Member

yes and i dont know if it was 26 or 20 my eyes hurt so much and i lost track of time.
    i just beat Darkwatch about 10hours on the hardest level........man that game was fun im looking to get guns next.

always in darkness
    alex

ps
    any more games i mite like?

10. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I have x-box live even though right now i don't have it, plus if i did seishin would've begged me for the password and the account info to get it, anyways he doesn't even have halo 2 right now, and I don't even know if he still has an x-box!!!:D

Halo 3, is when i'm geetting an x-box 360,HALO 3!!!!!!!
    :D WOOT :D

11. headstrong

headstrong New Member

i cant wait for the moive halo or halo 3 but i need a x-box 360 to play it