Video Games Halo2 Glitches

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Soitsu, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Halo2 has a lot of new glitches...I now how to get out of every single level except backwash and midship, if you know those 2 or any cool glitches please explain them...

2. Orion

Orion Gears

Well, there's the Super Jump.

When you play at Lockout, go into the middle of the map, facing away from the grav lift. Turn left and walk to the corner of the mid section. You know the bridge that leads up to that really nice sniping point with the explosive barrels on each side, jump down there. Then walk up to the middle of the bridge, and face into the wall that has the little section missing.

Crouch and walk into the wall. After the screen starts shaking walk away from the wall, but continue to hold crouch. Jump on the edge of the handrail near you, then jump to the edge of the rail (near the endless drop). Then, if you jump again, you should Super Jump to the top of the map. This is one of the hardest glitches to do in the game, mind you.

3. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I just learn this one a few days ago, its call the gate way to hell, you go to coagulation, go to the cave and drive 4 guass warthog, look in an area of the cave(it is well hidden and look like a triangle, and yes it's part and the same color as the wall) and start shooting the wall on the bottom, and if you hit it in the right area, the wall will light up when you hit it.

If you hit it in that area a lot of times it's going to turn black and soon bright red, yes it seems easy but you need more then 1000 shots, it doesn't seem hard but if yo mess up once you'll need to start over(one time we each did 10000 shots but nothing, we kept hitting in the the triangle not the bottom{YES HIT THE BOTTOM}).

When it's finished, people said 2 things could happen(form what I heard),
    1. The devil will come out and kill you all,
    2. Or the will be a gateway to a level thats going to be for halo3.

And I am hoping for #2!!!:D

4. Orion

Orion Gears

Well, if there's an explanation for number 1, the glitch probably just kills you. The second one, I highly doubt that Bungie would do something like that, but it would be very cool to see a sneak peek at a HALO 3 level. :) Most definately a must-try glitch, just to see what happens. But after more than one thousand shots, I'm quittin.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Does this include the new Halo 2, or the old one too? Since updates were made.

The only one I found and perfected was the Rocket Launcher-Sword trick. Major ownage for flying. Easy steps for those that never heard of it!

*Have a Sword and a Rocket Launcher
    *Switch to Rocket Launcher
    *Aim until circle is red, and keep target on lock, or pointer red
    *Press the Y butto (switch) and .1 seconds after that start tapping the R Trigger, and watch yourself fly!

-Seishin

6. Orion

Orion Gears

Is there a specific thing you have to be aiming at? I mean, do you have to aim at an enemy, or can it be an enemy in a vehicle? I would like to try this on Coag, lots of space.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Anything, as long as the Target pointer turns red. So yes, vehicle Lock-Ons are possible. Warning though, you need a lot of skill to keep your eyes on the target. I don't really reccomend it, since it might result in your doom, since usually a vehicle goes fast, and might count as it ran you over.

-Seishin

8. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I know a mod(not BJP mod, halo 2 mod)that can make charged up plasma pistol shot into a guass turren, that you can fly, and a rocket laucher shot into a warhog THAT YOU FLY!!!:cool:

9. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Plasma Rifle from Hell

In the single player mission there's a level where you drive a tank across the bridge, chasing after a rogue scarab. At the end there's several tanks that guard the path leading down into the tunnel. Take out those tanks, but leave at least one of the Ghosts (Banshee's? The flying buggers) airborne. Bait the stupid thing into the tunnel with you and do your best to plow through the forces in this tunnel while making sure to:

#1- Keep the flyer in sight of you at all times so that it will not spontaneously vanish on you

#2- Never, ever try to board it while inside the tunnel (yet.) If you do the game glitches and you auto explode, killing yourself and forcing you to start over.

Bait the (imma gonna call it a Banshee) down the tunnel killing the forces as you trek along, keeping the beleagured flyer near you. As you get near the end (after you hop that raised section where the horizontal blast doors seem to have only half shut), take out the Banshee's wings leaving the main part intact (so it'll fit through the next section).

By this point you should have taken out all the baddies in the area and all that's left is for you to travel into the tubes and out into the garden-'esqe area. Continue baiting that Banshee (easier than it sounds, believe me) down the tunnel until you hit the "Loading..." checkpoint where the screen clips slightly as the X-box tells you that it's loading the data for the next portion of the map. At this point it's safe to hop into the Banshee and take off.

This next section is a real hassle unless you have the Banshee. You can skip all the snipers and Covenant tanks and simply load up into the Banshee and fly over them all. This next area really isn't supposed to have any flyers which makes it doubly fun.

There's a Scarab that you can follow that walks about until it hits a dead end and disappears (if you're on board the fall is enough to kill you), but even more crazy is if you take the Banshee and soar into the sky, heading for those buildings with the long, horizontal roofs (almost like a brown, runway when you're looking down on them) you can find the best weapon in the game.

On top of one of the buildings is a small, red, road cone with a Covenant Plasma Rifle hovering over it, only it's not a Plasma gun at all. It's a Scarab Cannon.

Yeah- You can fire a portable version of the Scarab Cannon from this guy. What's even better is that it has the firing rate of the regular Plasma Rifle. Careful though, the spread is even more intense than the rocket launcher, so killing yourself is alot easier. Then again, so is killing everything else- Or rather wiping everything else off the face of existence.

~W

10. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

this is easy, in the back of blood gulch(coagulation) on the dark hill with lots of rocks on the back...well if you take a ghost, spectre, tank, you can scale the right side of the wall up, without using a banshee to get out of there...

11. Senbotsu

Senbotsu New Member

All those glitches have been fixed by Bungie, if you downloaded any of the auto updates most of the glitches dont work anymore. The Sword&Rocket Launcher trick no longer works and I wouldnt expect many of the others too either.

12. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

fient sword slash

have your plasma sword out (durrr) and get the cursor to turn red. Now Hit the fire button but as soon as you hit it press the X button you wont' hit the person your aiming and you'll fly an extreme distance in height and in length pending where your was. Try it it's fun as heck XD