Hao!

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Hoshi-kun, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoshi-kun

Hoshi-kun New Member

Yes, yes, I’m another newbie ^^;;. My name is Hoshi-kun. My favorite anime series are Saber Marionette J, Slayers, and Tenchi Muyo. My favorite manga series are Chrno Crusade, Knight of Aqualord, and Shinshi Doumei KUROSU. Erh, I'm bad at drawing, but I write up fanfics sometimes(very bad ones too). I'm a rather large study freak. I have nothing else to say.... Anyhow, I hope to have fun here at the BJP forums and contribute as much as possible!

2 people like this.
  2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, I'm becoming part of the regular welcoming commitee, it seems. :D
    Oh well. As I said in the What if thread, welcome to BJP, Hoshi-kun! [​IMG]

It's always good to see more SMJ fans. And with all the old members returning, I think I can safely say that you won't find a larger, more active SMJ community online. (I've tried. The closest I came was a new Spanish forum... but I won't go into that)

Anyway, click here for your full-sized welcome, and I hope you have a great time! From the posts you've made already, I don't think it'll be an issue, but perhaps you'd want to check out the rules, just in case there's one or two here you don't know?

Now, go post. I want to hear aaaaalll your favorites. :p

3. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Yes welcome to the boards and I hope that you have fun.

You know...now that I think of it. I never actually posted my first post considering myself as a noob here. Does that make me a bad person?

4. Reisti Skalchaste

If it does, then I'm just as bad... except I did my newbie thread a day or two after I became a mod. I had over 1000 posts! (You can find it in the humour forum, if you look. The title was "A newbie? Him?!") :p

5. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Yeah, I saw that thread already. :rolleyes: I wondered too...
    But at least you created a newbie thread...i still have yet to create one.

6. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

youkoso BJP ★君 ^_^

7. Hoshi-kun

Hoshi-kun New Member

Thank you for welcoming me here! Everyone seems really nice... I'll be sure to post when I get some free time. I make it a "routine" to post at the newbie forum when I first register. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

That's really cute Rokuemon (referring to the way you typed Hoshi-kun). My Japanese is pretty bad, but I was able to read it directly. Okay, it took some time to figure it out as I initially thought you said "kimi." So yeah, my Japanese knowledge is bad. I'm still learning, but overall I'm really bad at Japanese.

8. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

It does also say "kimi" which is ironically the "kun" reading of 君, heh and thats a pun only a Japanese nut could love ^_- of course, i did mean hoshikun.

... but dont mind me, im no expert either, and nobody ever finishes learning Japanese.

ja

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well, hello there Hoshi-Kun! Welcome to the site!
    Hope you have a great time posting here, and make sure you follow the rules (don't worry, i say this to everyone :p ). Have fun!

-Seishin

10. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Welcome, Hoshi-kun (or Hosi-kun if we are going to play with spelling :p)

I guess that I don't have to invite you to post in the SMJ forum :)

Bienvenida...

11. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Welcome newbie. Hope you have a good time here at bjp. If you want a friend then just pm me. Got it? Gotta go.

12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

welcome, and if you like you should join one of the many RPG's we have here on BJP. But dont forget to post in the sister threads before you start posting on the RPG's. Anyways, enjoy your Boards.jp experience, and i hope that its a great one!

13. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Welcome! I think you will enjoy your time here on this forum. The people here are really nice so don't be afraid to ask something if you need help. Not saying that you were scared or anything :p And Shinryu where did you get your waving smile face? That's awesome :cool:

14. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Hi hi hi!

Well, you sound like a nice person. I hope you enjoy the forums and make lots of friends!

<3

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Yo Yo Yo it isn't offically a greeting until i greet you...well actually it is but i like to feed my ego MWHAHAHAHA :p .

well Welcome to the boards and have fun and if you need someone to talk to then pm any time.

1 person likes this.
  16. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Hi!!, WUZ up. Don't feel bad..i suck at drawin. I hope ya have fun here, there are really nice peeps here just don't post anything vulgar and you'll have so many buds!!! :p

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Well, you seem to be a bit uncertain, but that's normal. You've done nothing wrong, so far, in fact, you're off to an excellent start here. In time, you'll build confidence, as you learn, and we'll be there to help whenever you need; we're just a PM away.

>.>
    <.<

I stole it. Ssh, don't tell anyone. ;)

18. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Ohhh ok I won't tell. I promise your secret is safe with me!

1 person likes this.
  19. Hoshi-kun

Hoshi-kun New Member

Ah, thanks everyone. I feel a lot more comfortable here now. I guess I’m always a bit like this when I’m new. And Shinryu, that waving smile face is awesome ^_^. Anyhow, I thank you all for the warm welcomes.

20. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Hey and welcome to Boards. Make sure to check out the GetBackers forum....^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.