Art Happy Halloween!!!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AsIaNgUrL, Oct 30, 2005.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

With all due respects to the Neph I went ahead and took his coloration added some shadows and plastered her onto a neeto background.

Be aware I saved this jpg in it's highest quality so that you can mess with it, and resize it, as you like. As a result it's 800k if you click the link. If you want the PSD I have saved up as well.

Enjoy. I hope it's what you were looking for.

~W

Please Enjoy

~

2. Orion

Orion Gears

And what are YOU dressed as this year little girl? :D Nice job adding that backround.

3. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Nice, Mariza! But for me, it's not that her head is too small... it's her body that seems too elongated, especially between the hip and rib area. Otherwise, her head is a good size compared to her overall height in terms of fashion illustration (her height is about eight heads tall... our textbook for class was called "8 Heads" too). Hey, her fly is open! :dizzy2:

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Maybe that's why we all like her so much. :p

Nice work drawing, colouring, and BGing, all :p

5. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Damn. Missed making a halloween pick before I came back to the boards. In terms of proportions, I'm guessing its just a matter of stylization; like the way clamp drew people in X/1999 with longer than normal limbs. Speaking of coloration... seems I'm extremely late in coloring a pic or two for Misao now that I think about it... :sweat2:

6. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

wqhhhh dun call me by my brazilian name!! sounds so weird in here hahaha xD anyways.. thanks.. and furry b.. shame on u!! i was expecting one good comiv strip from u ;_; sigh...
    misao