HAPPY HALLOWEEN?

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Jackabee, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

I was sitting at my desk, typing late into the night... when suddenly the Reese's Peanut Butter cups start calling me.
    "Laura... LAURA.... Laura eat us... come we are yummy and chocolatey... and GOOOD" they said. I looked at them, and they sat there quietly. I then started typing again they started up again.
    "Eat us... eat us... EAT US" moaned a thick voice from the right of the package.
    "Yes please eat us. We beg of you to feast upon our delicate milk chocolate flesh, and our deliscious peanut butter in sides" a more sophisticated voice from the left said. I looked at them trying to convey a 'shut up you' message with out a word. They were silent once more. I turned away to face the computer once more, typing quickly so as to get much done before they start again.
    "Come on, you know you want me..." said one
    "... NO WAY I AM SO BETTER" said the other in a hostile tone. I looked toward them from the corner of my eye.
    "Like she would eat you, you moldy excuse for a candy" it replied.
    "Shut it you bug ridden dirt ball" the right one said.
    "Yeah right we both know that I am far superior to you. A dugesia would be better tasting than you are." sait the left one.
    "OH YEAH!!!" Suddenly the wrapper began moving about the desk as though it were a jumping bean. The wrapper crinkled loudly as the two candies beat each other into a sticky pulp. I feared that they would wake my room mate... but I was unsure what to do, for no one can be sure of haunted Reese's.... They might attack, but I took a risk and pounced on them anyways.... now I'm in the belly of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.... Drats. Oh well guess I don't have to do any school work then.

Happy Halloween,
    Jackabee o' Lantern

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

i think you should see a doctor....

no don', they'll lock you up.

3. Jackabee

lol... that's assuming they could prove anything. Haha by the book I can't find anything wrong.... not depressed enough to have depression. not obsessive enough to be OCD. not manic enough to have bipolar... Oh and I'm certain I'm not schizo or MPD... I only pretend to be...

4. Jackabee

Wait did I really want to say that?!?

5. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Ah don't worry, stuff like that happens to me all the time. I usually keep it to myself, though.

6. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

I recommend laying off the Angel Dust and Acid tabs for a while. Give your brain some cooldown time before you short circuit yourself.

Happy Candy Day. Don't paintball the little kids.

~W

7. omg lol wertitis haven't laughed in awhile and boom you just bring it lol oh damn i needed that. i was going to say SOMTHING about drugs but meh i was beaten. right have anice halloween.