Movies Harry Potter and Walk The Line!!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by headstrong, Nov 15, 2005.

1. headstrong

headstrong New Member

OMG!! I cant wait till this friday yes Harry Potter #4 is out, along with Walk The Line. Man I flip love the moves and the book cant belive that they gave Harry Potter a PG13 rating, ahahahah means my bro cant go see it with out me. *laughs ass off* Man then on the same day Walk The Line come out i know what im doing this weekend, im going to see those moves. Im a realy big fan of Cash hes the best i loved his "(you can have my) Empire" song-and the remix by NIN-. But yeah you all should go see Walk The Line, and Harry Potter, God i fill like a five year old. Im going with a hottie jock named Cody lol love you all.

alex

2. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

don't get your hopes up i bet you it's not goin to be that good

3. headstrong

headstrong New Member

what movie luv? i liked walk the line have yet to see HP 4 hope to soon

4. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I found Walk The Line to be kind of boring, myself. But everyone else I've talked to has liked it, so maybe I just have all the emotional depth of a piece of plastic or something, I don't know =/

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Harry POtter was awesome and as much as I love Johnny Cash, the movie wasn't all that great. Of course, not many movies like that thrill me but this one especially.

6. headstrong

headstrong New Member

well i luv Jonny Cash and i will say the moive was not that good but i loved it any way. going to take mt friend and her bf to see HP 4 on monday hope it will be good