Fansubs Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyoushou "Weekly Anime Discussion"

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Next anime has a Fushigi Yuugi feel to it. It is called…

Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyoushou

Motomiya Ayane was a normal high school student, but she was suddenly summoned into another world, “Kyo”, with her friends, Tenma and Shimon. Akane was “the child of the Ryujin (the god of the dragon)” who had a power of Rujin in her body. She was asked to save Kyo from demons. At first, she couldn’t believe the story, but she met Akram, the leader of the demons, and Hachiyo who was responsible for helping sacred children. She gradually realized his responsibility as a sacred child, but she was also attracted by Akram and Hachiyo...

I have not watched this anime myself and I plan on joining in on the discussion.

Hopefully it will turn out different from FY. So let’s watch it and see. Behold the power of Youtube...

Part 1
    [youtube]FX6n36wnQaU[/youtube]

Part 2
    [youtube]UlzTOp4_I8Q[/youtube]

Part 3
    [youtube]SUiIkiHJ7wk[/youtube]

Coming up next…

Week 3: Please Teacher (licensed/Anime Forum)
    Week 4: Busou Renkin (Fansub Forum)
    Week 5: Negima!? (Akamatsu Ken Works Forum)
    Week 6: Please Twins (licensed/Anime Forum)

If there are any suggestions feel free to send me a PM.

This Anime is complete, 26 episodes. It is available for download at AnimeSuki

Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de: Hachiyoushou

2. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Gotta love the anime series based on girls' dating sim games from Japan. HaruToki is one of my favorites, and while it has some similarities with FY (and a number of other series, actually), it is different enough.

The manga is pretty fun too, though I don't know how likely it is that it will be licensed. *sigh* Still, we can't lose all hope...the Corda manga got licensed for Viz's Shojo Beat line.

~Shadrach Anki