Video Games harvest moon

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by rei, Jun 26, 2002.

1. rei

rei New Member

damn cute game!! the older or the newer ones.. you never realiaze how fun farming can be!! i know some of you prolly think of it as a little girls game, but most of the people i know that play it are teenage boys! i dunno.. im bored.. thats my two cents..

*heart* rei

2. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

Harvest Moon was one of my favorite games...
    I was totally hooked on the n64 version i maxed out everything... unlocked all secrets it was totally the best game ever... then the Psx game was also good

however... the PS2 game was... not good at all.. it got boring .. and i hated the fact that there were no festivals and we cant get married O_O .. or have a baby... :p

but i am looking forward to the Gamecube version hopefully it'll combine every good aspect of each version and make a suberb game...

but thats 2003 :(

3. Namagomi

Namagomi Guest

I've only played the SNES version, and it was great. ^_^

4. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Hey! I LOVE Harvest Moon! I already finished the Playstation and SNES version, and every bit was worth it! I'm now playing Harvest Moon 64, which is really awesome. The graphics are just....COOL!!! :D

5. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

I like PSX version the best! but my version has a glitch and the game freezes after you get married :mad:

6. Kat

Kat New Member

I have Harvest Moon 64 and mine's buggered up too. When you swing your ax if it's gold in the winter it usually freezes the game, so no wood chopping for me in the winter, lol. But I definetly love the game so much, I don't think I have all the secrets but I don't know because I refuse to look for them, I'll figure them out by myself. And I'm playing Harvest Moon for the SNES on my emulator and it's really good too! I'm actually enjoying it more, almost, but not quite. :anime:

7. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

*gets scared looking at all the posts by females*

I'm getting scared.... why am I the only guy here who likes Harvest Moon :dizzy2:

8. Kat

Kat New Member

No your just the only guy who's confident enough to admit it.

9. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

WOO! *breaths a sigh of relief*

I really don't see how the game can be portrayed as a girlish sort of game really... like..... whats so girlish about farming?

10. Kat

Kat New Member

Good point

I also don't see what's so girly about marrying another girl....

:dizzy2:

11. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

The Harvest moon series has got to be one of the best franchises out there, easily topping Mega man and Final fantasy for concept alone. Plus, hey, i get to grow turnips and hit on girls!! And, as a confident teenaged boy, I LOVE THESE GAMES!!!!!

12. rei

rei New Member

actually for me its like i said before, most of my friends that play it are teenage boys! girls i think are just a little less woried about admitting to play a game where you raise cows and live on a farm, rather than blowing them up.. hehe.. maybe im wrong..

*heart* me

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I just like the cows...hmmm, I should start playing it again...

14. AryaHrvest

AryaHrvest New Member

Omg harvest moon is like black hole its keeps sucking me in. Im playing mfomt now and im pissed cuz i had to start my game all over =( and one time i had saved up to like 5000g and a bought a cow and it died

y do all my animals hate me i talk to them and feed them and brush them all the time.

15. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

i fell in love with harvest moon when i got harvest moon 3 for gameboy color. it was the bombest game ever! you get to work your ass off by farming and tending your chickens! how fun is that!?!?!?! so i bought the one for gamecube...the first one that came out for gc. i forgot the name but i couldnt put the controller down for hours!!!! damn that game was fun!

but then i stopped and it took me a month to get around and play it again...now its boring...*yawn*

16. Fushigi Rockna

i disliked Harvest Moon 3 for the GBA. =/

I started playing at harvest moon 2 for the GBC. =D Funnest game I had ever played, so i absolutely had to stick with the franchise after that.

right now I'm still head over heels in love with More Friends of Mineral Town. Doctor is...SO FINE. I remember having a total thing for Cliff before, but eventually Doctor won my heart (although i still like Cliff. =))

I played Save the Homeland and A wonderful life...I like STH more then AWL. =/ But then again, i didn't get to play much of AWL, and i wasn't too impressed with the graphics. Celia could be SO much cuter in cell shaded graphics. Plus, the girls of STH rock my socks. ^^;; Shame you can't marry them. =( I wanna marry Dia! Then Katie! My character will be a MORMON farmer!!! 8D

I want to play Magical Melody SO. BAD.
    Along with the originals XD

17. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

I like Harvest Moon games. I have Havest Moon for the Playstation, N64, and Game Cube. Those games are awsome. They might look stupid but, once you get into the game you can't stop playing it. :D