Video Games Harvest Moon

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kenster, Sep 1, 2002.

?

Which Is A Better Host

1. Playstation

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Snes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Harvest Moon Is Just A Rubish Game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kenster

Kenster Guest

Harvest Moon...
    well does anyone have the great game called "see topic" and its a great game, its also sort of anime, its got great anime grphics and its just great, well i'm talkin about the one of the PSX, if anyone has it i'll gladly trade some recips, or you can just compliment it, and i've alos frown in a poll just incase this was a spam.

2. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

I don't understand most of what you said there, kenster, but, I think that both Harvest Moons were good. Also, I liked the Gameboy Colour one, that was a handy little dose of on-the-road goodliness. While Back To Nature (The PSX Version) had many more fun events (SUMO CHOCKEN! HIIIIIYA!), the originals are almost always better. ^_^=

Also, you should stop obsessing over Spam, all that fat and cholesterol can't be good for you. :p

3. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I liked all of the HarvestMoon games. I've played the Gameboy, SNES, N64, and PlayStation version, and I love them all. :D

4. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

I gots all Harvest Moons except for N64 and PS2, to me they all have there own form of greatness.... my favourite though is Back to Nature (PSX) but my version of it freezes after I marry a girl ;.;

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Played all of 'em 'cept the N64 version (because my sis didn't let me near the freaking console for six months). Those are REALLY fun games, especially the flirting with girls part. I don't know how many times I get frustrated though, because I've probably decided to want to flirt with someone else...but it takes too long to get back where you were!!!!

6. rei

rei New Member

cute game. playstation for sure though!

*heart* rei

7. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

i played the N64 & the PlayStation version from the Harvest Moon games & they were pretty good...

8. Bau

Bau New Member

what about the ones for game boy

i like the harvest moons for game boy but the one for PS is pretty fun although the N64 verion and the PS verion look like they have the same sprites
    does anyone esle notise that???

oh well my sis likes havest moon, like it too but not as much as some other games.

9. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

its a good game but if you stop playing it for a while you get bored of it easily. and wont wanna play it until 5 months later....:sweat2: