Polls Have you been to Japan?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BakaMattSu, Jul 9, 2003.

?

Have you been to Japan?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. No, but I plan to go there someday

80 vote(s)
    74.8%
  3. No, and I don't have any plans to

10 vote(s)
    9.3%
  1. coldzero

coldzero New Member

My parents don't have money to go but when i grow up I want to go their someday. The school i go to offer people a trip to Japan and it cost three thousand but i couldn't go--broke

2. korimon

korimon New Member

yup ive gone it was fun and i got aps2 japanese style and 25 h-games and regular ones to and the food rocked but the only reason i went is cause i have releatives who work in japan on business

3. Charlie

Charlie Guest

Really, really wanna go....heard it's quite expensive for us euro users!

4. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

Been to japan in hmm I think it was 1997 when we went around the world.
    It was fun! Visited a lot of places... I wonder where all the pictures we took are T_T;;

I'm planning on going there after I graduate from university next year with a very close friend of mine. Probably live there a month or so. ;D
    Must visit my friends there and keep promises. haaha

5. sheepers27

sheepers27 New Member

Japan

Iam planing to go to japan in three years. i even trying to learn the language. Does any one have tips.

6. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

I plane to go ofter a get out of school. Which would be in a couple of years.
    Me and a friend from high school are go for fun.

And to sheepers27, find book and practise that what I'm doing, it's not an easy language.

7. kairi

kairi New Member

Hi im new and i hope that we can be good friends
    i have been two weeks in japan in tokyo hakone kyoto and osaka it was so nice

8. psyeudkev

psyeudkev New Member

I've been to Japan. And I will go there again. And get a lovely cutie from there as a wife :) No, really. The culture is interesting, and of course, anime. But that's not all. They're definitely more open about some things than my country. And more...

But the inflation rate... ugh.

I can't remember exactly which parts I went, since it was a (messed) tour and most of it was theme parks (somehow, I think Japanese love roller coasters a lot). Did not have the chance to go to Ginza (supposedly a famous shopping place) but instead to Disneyland (don't ask).

The roads are well-maintained, as well as the public toilets (if that comforts you, it does for me :) )

9. Samia

Samia New Member

Does is count if I went there when I was 3 years old for 2 weeks? :sweat2:

10. PyroManiac

PyroManiac New Member

I have never been to Ja.p but I going with my friend some time soon. I can't wait! :)

11. koyal

koyal New Member

i

i plain to go there someday with my friends we swore to each other that we would travel all over the world before we went to collegeor before we got really old.i find japan to be a very interesting place and to have a very interesting culture also well, and i loving some of the picture i have seen for japan for out of books.

12. sisi17091989

sisi17091989 New Member

never been in Japan but I want to go ç_ç

13. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I've never been to Japan before but i've made it a life goal to go to Tokyo at least once in my life. It won't be easy cause i heard that Tokyo is the most expensive place in the world to live.

14. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

No, I've never been before, and I really don't have any plans to do so, though I'd love to. Stuff like this is just always spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment for me. In other words, I'll just decide to go one day, and figure things out as I go.

PS: I always thought Monaco was the most expensive... *shrug*

15. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I would love to go to Japan. I want to get a Komono and a bunch of anime stuff ;)

16. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

I've never been there but Im going to try to go someday. I would love to visit Tokyo.

17. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

I've never been Japan, but will eventually I hope.

I would first like to learn the language some before going because I don't think my French will help me much there. :anime:

18. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Went for Anime Expo Tokyo. Got a great deal because I was part of the staff members. One week in Japan, and all of that.

Nice place. Love the men's rooms. Not a single speck of grime and yuckiness at all, whatsoever.

19. Sango-chan13

Sango-chan13 New Member

I had been im Japan,when I was very littel..! I can't remember how old I was...maybe 6 or 7 years old...it had be fun!!! and we was im Tokyo..!!!:)

20. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

No, I have never been to Japan, but I plan to go there someday, although most likely just for a tourist visit. I also plan to to learn Japanese someday, as from what I know about Japanese, it's a truly beautiful language, although many people claim that it is also a very hard language to learn. But these are only long-term plans for now, as I am already learning two foreign languages (English and German) and I fear, that starting to learn third foreign language right now is going to be too much for me, especially since I am just beginning to learn German.