Hello-ee

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Silmaril, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silmaril

Silmaril Guest

Hello, I'm Silmaril, obviously new. I'm 17, i like to draw manga, even though i do it badly. :sweat: Anyway, hiya.

1 person likes this.
  2. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Hola Simaril! We're glad to have you here ^_^ Be sure to check out the art forum and enjoy yourself! Hope to see you around!!

3. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

HIIIIII *WAVES* WELCOME TO THREADS, THREADS, AND ME!

yes, if you like to draw manga, you should post some of your pics in the Arts section. You can get some good opinions there. From what i've seen:D

and i'd like to make this clear first! Ya see this corner? no, not that one, THIS ONE! yea, THAT one! It is mine! Do not go near it! People like Kagome's Arrow might invite you to her corner...but i warn you, it's a trap. Oh, and Amon Seta might babble that this is a circle...but shhhh, he's drunk.

ha ha, i beat the one guy to the corner stuff...who's name i can't remember...he has the inuyasha avatar...and i'm not talking about myself!

Bleh, have fun. Hopefully you'll make more than one post and not run away scared like the last newbie did.

4. Kagome's Arrow

XIReformed or something like that... I don't really remember the exact name (but I'm horrible at names in real life too ^_^)

Aw rats, I *was* going to invite her into my corner, but it seems that wing_goddess found the laughing gases, nuclear weapons, and mouse traps. Pity.

Just invade wing_goddess's corner, she's got it coming. I'll supply you with a couple of sniper rifles, and you can go wipe that arrogant, bloodthirsty smirk off her Inu avatar's face :D

5. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

HEY! THAT wasn't very lady like, Kagome! So what if i have a hold of a couple weapons from here and there? everyone can trust me with them! I'm not sure why i have mouse traps though...and where did i find the laughing gas? nuclear weapons i'll shut up about. and NO ONE shall invade MY corner! Look at my avatar! does it look like i want people to come in my corner? so i have it coming, EEEHHH KAGOME!? you already threatened me to a Why Bankotsu is Bad match or something around that subject, and now you're saying i have it coming?! silly woman! Ya see Silmaril, the girl's a bloody loony. and don't mess with my avatar! it's pretty as it is! better than the last pic with some close up of a crazy girl's head with her mouth wide open waiting for a fly to fly in....i think it was something from Ah! My Goddess.

heh, and i think he was scared off though...he hasn't even made a second post yet...and if he isn't scared off yet...

HEY SILMARIL? wanna get married? i'm in love with you!

that outta do it.

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Silmaril...someone knows their Lord Of The Rings, eh? Best book by Tolkien, in my (nerdish) opinion. (The Silmarillion, that is).

Welcome, mon ami. Wait...you're not my friend...yet.

7. XXIXreformed

XXIXreformed New Member

Sure, lets all ignore me!

Welcome to A2M. Enjoy your stay.

*points to a corner, following tradition*

MY CORNER!!!! NO TOUCHIES!!!!

8. Kagome's Arrow

Yeah right, you're no better then Pinky and the Brain. Those sneaky little lab rats...

I wouldn't even trust you with some Mr. Clean, and that's because you'd probably kidnap him and shove him in your closet asking like 2 billion dollar ransom, and eventually it'd get paid off because of the pathetic weasels who can't just lick the stuff off their plates themsleves. It worked for cavemen (well actually they didn't have plates but...who cares?!)

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? INVADER ZIM WILL INVADE YOUR CORNER... HE INVADES EVERYTHING! AND HIS LITTLE DOG TOO!

You wanna know what else? Yo avatar's so dumb that he sat on the T.V and watched the couch!

OHHHH! BURN/DISS/YOU GOT SERVED/WHATEVER ELSE PEOPLE SAY NOW

To Silmaril: Go on dearie, marry the mole ^_^

To Wing_Goddess: Well done, mate. Two newbies in one week. I'm proud to be workin with ya ;)

9. XXIXreformed

XXIXreformed New Member

...*sob**sob*...

I'm sorry...

*runs away crying*

10. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

don't know what you lot are on but welcome to the boards silmarill

11. Kagome's Arrow

You know if we keep this up we're probably going to be kicked out of the newbies forum, since, you know, this forum can't exist without the occasional newbie (which will be absent once we scare them all away. Fly away little newbies!)

*offers formal apologies*

12. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Ha ha, i must say that was quite funny with all the babble you just said in your last 2 posts Kago...etc. If this newbie doesn't return then i must say we rock in the "scaring" department *does jig* it would be funny though to get in trouble because newbies are getting scared off. Some one like Coud or Bakamattsu sending me a message saying "HEY, Wing Goddess, you're banned from the newbie forum because we ain't getting no more newbies for you scare them off" :sweat2: i mean to scare them, but not permanently get rid of them. So sorry! don't ban me *hides in her corner*

13. Kagome's Arrow

*consoles XXIXreformed*

Awww, don't feel bad, your corner trend is what started all this! ^_^

*raises glass*

Cheers XXIXreformed!!!

14. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Aww, poor doggy. *runs up to reformed and gives him a hug* I'M SORRY! and yes, Kagome is right, we took what you started...more like stole. *looks for glass to raise...realizes she has none. looks over to Kagome, lifts her up, yells* HURRAY! *Then throws her off the roof* now that's how i celebrate...no dumb glass cup for me to make a toast! *goes back into corner again for she's scared she'll get banned*

15. Kagome's Arrow

Well other then slight head trauma (which for me is normal ^_^), I seem to be O.K

But that glass I was holding... wing_Goddess, how could you? That was SESSHY'S glass OMG WhAt Am I GoInG 2 Do He'S LyKe NoT GoNnA MaRrY mE nOw!!!

*retreats to corner, steps over a mousetrap, and attempts to superglue glass back together*

O.K, we've veered this thread totally off topic. No more randomness, as fun as it is ^_^

16. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

Yeah, proceed to ignore the uncontrollable chaos above. I assure you, it is only a product of various hormones interlinked with whatever stage of puberty they have. Uhm. I'm sorry? Yeah, anyway, welcome to the forums, or whatever you would have spoken to you. Here's a tranquilizer. You'll need it.

17. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Welcome to Disney Land! Ehrm...I mean M2A. Here you will meet Mickey Mouse! Ehrm...I mean BakaMattSu and his dog Pluto! Ehrm...I mean Nephilm_X. Well excuse me for saying this in public, but I think I smell bantha poodoo. o_O okay enuff with the randomness. Enjoy your stay and give me all your money.

18. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Stop saying hello to some one who ran away because he got scared off:D

i wonder who would be to blame....he he

19. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

hehe i'll just say welcome and leave it at that!
    :D

p.s. check out the art section there's some amazing stuff right now

20. idiotic_meow

idiotic_meow Guest

err.. Hi.

Are you sure Kagome's Arrow isn't drunk? =P Just kidding.. I mean.. purple armadilloism? what? :blush2: and whaT? that's not a blush! heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.