Hello,I just want to say hi

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Inuyasha4ever, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inuyasha4ever

Inuyasha4ever New Member

hey!

Hey,My name is Alia and I'm new to this,so I just thought I'd say hi and that I love Inuyasha,Fullmetal Alchemist,Ranma,Witch hunter Robin,Big O,Wolf's Rain,Sayuki among other anime,I am hoping to meet some other huge Inuyasha and other anime fans,so if you'd like to drop me a line,please do so.
    TTYL(talk to you later) :)

2. Feena

Feena New Member

Well, hi to you too =p Welcome aboard! Have fun and enjoy your stay, hopefully I'll you you around.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Welcome! Inuyasha is/was quite popular here, and our Inuyasha forum is/was quite active. Check it out sometime, okay? ;)

Anyway, I think you'll have a great time here on BJP, as long as you follow the rules. Now, you get posting. I don't want to see that post count at zero again, okay? :p

Also, have you seen Saber Marionette J? If not, I highly recommend it. Here's Cherry to say hello.

[​IMG]

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

If you pay them off they will like you....I mean, yes. Be nice, and we will all like you^^
    Welcome~

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

err--right!

Just make sure to keep your posts friendly and in context and you will be fine.

Welcome to BJP!Hope you have a great time here!

-SakataKentaro

6. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Hi welcome to bjp. I am Coldhearted as you can tell ( I am so funny! ha ha *silence* okay fine) If you would like to become friends you can surely put me on your buddylist. Alright? Okay. I have to go goodbye.

7. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Hey sup noob here to but anyways WELCOME TO BJP Forums its pretty cool here you should have no problem making friends and good threads here Seeya :D

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

...Says the other n00b. :p

Only 3 posts? :rolleyes: Come on, you can do better than that! :p

Why, when Nephilim_X first joined, he made, like, 50 posts in a couple of days! I was up to 14 after my first. :cool:

No, you don't have to take me too seriously. :D Go ahead and post at whatever rate you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.