help me..guys

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Guys it's getting really bad. With my mom I mean, I can't take it any more. I've tried to be this "soldier" but I can no longer be it. I need help guys, i don't want her to go to jail..But I can't take it..it was so bad tonight. It's like 11:30..please help me guys..help me..please. Give me some hint to what to do.

Love,
    Peachy

2. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Blue: I'm afraid it might be the only choice. No matter if it's your mother, she should LOVE you and not make you suffer. Why do you have to cope with HER problems?

I'm afraid you're suffering what is known as the battered-wife syndrome - the wife doesn't want to hurt her "loved one", no matter if she dies in the process.

Besides, perhaps jail is JUST what your mother needs. Who knows if someone might help her with say, counseling or something?

If you keep waiting, you might end up hurting her in a much worse way.

Remember - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HAPPY.

3. luvweaver

Another thing - perhaps the best way you can help your mother is to help yourself first. When you get healed (psychologically, i mean) you'll be able to forgive her and help her recover from her problems. Had you thought about that?

4. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Sis don't worry! You'll get through it! I'm goin through the same thing. I mean geez I almost killed myself the other day and I might try again today but don't give up! Your mom loves you but I can she can't say it in words. She loves you deep down! I'm sure of it! Anyway, I gotta go. If you wanna talk I'll be on MSN. Bye

5. luvweaver

Remember, when everything's dark and you think nobody loves you, there's Jesus waiting for you :)