Video Games Help me!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Luffy, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Ok I need some help from some fellow WoW players maybe you can get me a hand. I am a lvl 42 gnome mage and I can't lvl any more I have no clue where to go or where to quest or grind or what instances to run since some of you guys have played a while can you guys give me a hand or know of any helpful guides? I would like it lots!

Thank you,

Luffy! :cool:

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Look into running with a group into Scarlet Monastery, Razorfen Downs, or Uldaman as far as instances go.

For solo questing, the southern end of Stranglethorn Vale, the Badlands, Feralas, or even Tanaris should provide you with something worthwhile to do.

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

tanaris can keep you busy for awhile, same with feralas. the quests there for the naga and stuff will keep you busy. (you'll want to go to feathermoon.)

you also will want to think about swamp of sorrows. if you're an herbalist, this is worthwhile for you on a couple fronts. there's lots to kill, and blindweed out the wazoo. stay away from the lake with ST in it, and you should be fine. around 45-47ish there's a great murloc cave there to grind in along the south east wall.

easiest instance to get into should be SM. ulda is hard to find people setting up runs, on my server at least...but it's old. heh

badlands puts me to sleep >.>

4. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Back again >.< Now level 51 woot! no clue what to do. I've done pretty much every quest in Searing Gorge and lost again. I tend to run Sunken Temple or ZF a lot just maily thoughs 2 but ZF gives crap xp for me now T_T. Any more suggestions on where to quest or dungeon or be awsome?

Thanks,
    Luffy :)

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ST is great fun, there's always the crater until you hit like, 56ish...then be careful in silithus.

or, you can do what my husband did: learn to hate the plaguelands as you should properly hate them. (and get AD fame while your at it.)

there's lots of people farming there; be it gold farmers stealing that chest you just cleared the way to, or general asshats stealing your quest mobs cause they want easy fame and are getting 1 rep for each kill...instead of farming them in scholomance and stratholme >.>
    and always wear your signet there. and then save up the stones until you can't get rep from killing them. =3 cause turning them in will still give you the rep. (you get teh rep for the patterns and such from them.)

summary for areas: winterspring, ungoro crater, silithus(after 55-56ish), plaguelands (west and east), blasted lands (mind the raid dragon), burning steps

instances: ST, dire maul (north and east, east first for the key(poke the imp)), BRD, LBRS(both of these are in the same spot, one just involves a jump. and brd just blows >.>)

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Worldofwar.net has easy to follow zone maps that labels the intended levels for areas. If you need more guidance you can always reference them.

Kalimdor
    Eastern Kingdoms