Video Games Help on Xenosaga. . . . .

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jaken, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I am stuck in the Song Of Nephilim. I am in the third tower, where you have each of the colored light things. . . . . . I am not sure how to discribe it. . . ummm :sweat2:. . . . the room with the divice that has something to do with sound. . . . .

There are the different towers of light: Green, red, and blue. And you distroy them with your gun and every time you distroy one section of the light towers, it makes a different sound. And once you complete that pattern or what ever, the door opens. . . .

What is the pattern that makes the doors open? I have ben bambooseled and normally i am very good at these things. . . . .Can someone help me?

2. leeno07

leeno07 New Member

have you figured it out yet???

have you figured it out yet?? :anime: if not tell me and i will get the info for you

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well my friend. There is a great site for cheats and walkthroughs :)

www.gamefaqs.com

- Teddz

4. Novus

Novus Gone

It's a really, really, REALLY nasty little audio puzzle. You're supposed to match the tones on the machine with the ones from the lights in the other room. Of course, if you're not a pro violinist or something, you're probably completely screwed, so, yeah, find yourself a nice FAQ and it'll all come together.

5. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Gamefaqs helped. . . i got it now. . . .thanks. . .Tho i did go to it before hand and there wasnt much there. . .it must have been updated since then or somthing *shrugs* Thanks again.

6. Novus

Novus Gone

Not likely. I had the same problem several months ago.