HELP Please, Last Episode

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Ranmy, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Ranmy

Ranmy New Member

*SPOILER* *SPOILER* *SPOILER* *SPOILER* *SPOILER*

hi there

1. What happens in the last two episodes, 94 and 95?
    I seen it so long ago, i cant remember :( and we're having a discussion here about who died and who came back to life. ^^

2. My friend says there an Episode No. 96, where Saitou comes back to life. Is this true??

THANX A LOT! :)

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Hi Ranmy..
    I am replying to your topic saying this:

"We are not ignoring your topic at all, it's just we don't want to spoil on our self.
    So, don't lose hope that someday we will reply on your topic.. :)"

I just noticed that no one has replied to your topic, so I didn't want you to lose hope =)

Soon, [soon I tell ya!!] someone will reply [which I have no doubt that THAT GUY! will answer first! or maybe BakaMattSu.. o_O
    NO!! I won't BMS beat me in Rurouni Kenshin!! I am more fan for this anime more than him!! >=) [Muahahahaa!!] o.o; err.. excuse me.. :sweat:

Zanza..[is the only baka here!!] :sweat:

3. Kuroi Kenshin

Kuroi Kenshin New Member

I'm not 100% on this but I don't think Saitou ever dies. I think after the battle with Sishio you get to see Saitou alive but for the final third of the series he just doesn't appear.

As for the end of the series there is no special ending or anything important that happens, the series just stops. There was an un-aired episode which is 96 I think.

I've seen it and nothing much happens. Kenshin and Kaoru go on a trip and at the end it just vaguely hints that Kenshin and Kaoru become closer.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I couldn't say it any better than kuroi :)
    Even I am not sure about the 96th episode, but I agree about everything :)
    I kind of was dissapointed about the ending =/
    Ah well, I need to see other *my age* anime :p

But still, I am a fan of RK, so, DON'T FORGET IT!! :D

Oh yeah, one more thing, Tooma, dear, maybe you did see RK before me, but I finished it before you!! Muahahaa!!!

P.S. I still have that irritating letter you sent last year --

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

And 100% sure here he doesn't - the TV series just doesn't use him again when it goes off on its own tangent.

Due to the tangent again. The "real" ending from the manga seals things off a lot better - and also gives Saitoh and Aoshi bigger parts in the story.

There may be a good reason that it never aired - I saw it and it's a very boring, steaming pile of- *ahem* I mean, it's a rare treat. :D

6. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

Now this might spoil the fun, but if you think about it:
    Saitou died in real life at the ripe age of 72 (this IS true people)
    so it would be pointless to let him die in the series...
    here's something out "The End of Rurouni Kenshin" when they're grown older...
    http://www.miburo.com/info/kaden.html

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

yes saitou is still alive. if u read the manga you find that he comes back in the jinchuu arc. and yes there is a episode 96 but its only available on some special thing or something like that but apparently its a Kenshin Kaoru admitting their love for eachother or something like that Kawaii neh? ^^