Transformers Help us improve

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Shen, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

I thought this will help this forum significantly if enough of you give us your views about this forum. So as the title suggest... In what way can we make this forum in better service to you. Please do not hesitate to place your commendations/complaints/improvements in this thread. We will listen and if feasible acknowledge and exploit your views... but you'll have to give us some time.

Yours truly,

Transformers mods Shen and VM1070

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

first time visiting, gonna come along more often, check this place out, huge fan, been busy with other things. i dont think there's much you can do, some animes are more popular than others, thats just my opinion, now, lets see what this forum has to offer

3. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

I hope that we will be able to provide any TF fan with the insight and answers to any of their questions. Also, I am counting on my partner to keep the forum a float while I am away in Iraq. This forum should be seen as a very open style to voice any and all TF subject matter.

Enjoy your visit.

Victor (VM1070)

4. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

See, we need optimistic members like you to keep this forum going... Do please visit more often!

- Shen

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I just started with this Forum as well (since there's so manyon BJP). It's preety nice, some good threads were created here. Plus i'm a fan of this show. Hopefuly this Forum stays on for a while, it's nice to see that people still remember the old goodies!

-Seishin

6. marlefan

marlefan New Member

Transformers! Robots in Disguise!

The Transformers are da bomb! I loved to watch that show as a kid, Optimus Prime was my hero. Anyway, is the Primus toy out yet?

7. Fang

Fang New Member

Transformers

I think its cool.But,there are many different versions like energon and armada.I think Transformers is a good show but we should have an RPG on it where you can play as a Autobot or Decepticon.It would be cool.

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Transformers are what megazords should have looked like in the Power Rangers. Without the taking, it would have been nice. There's actually enough of them to go around.....really.

The show's good. But how much longer will it last?

- Kaiyon

9. marlefan

marlefan New Member

Megatron is kinda funny sometimes. Like, my favorite thing he says comes from Transformers Armada; Megatron: "If you don't, I'll have you dismantled to scrap.......AND LAUNCH WHAT'S LEFT OF YOU INTO THE SUN! UNDERSTAND!?"

Cyclonus: "Yes Megatron sir!"