Square Enix !!!help!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kenster, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Kenster

Kenster Guest

!!!HELP!!!
    Heyo, this is the place for all you "i'm stuck on FF?, i need HELP!!!" sadley i am a part of these people, so if your stuck on a game then just put were your stuck what game it is (FF only) and people might just tell you were to go, how to beat him or whatever, so, this isn't on my benefit, its for people who get stuck...

Kensters Stuck
    Hello, i'm stuck on FF4 were that spoony Bard is playing the harp at the begging and the monster comes out to fight him and the ghost comes...right, i carn't beat the monster, is there any weapons i ahould by for him, or anything.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

If you're talking about the fight with that merman, you're Edward's too weak. Totally too weak. That merman shouldn't even really be a problem. Best bet is to gain experience. Then again, almost all bosses in the olde Fantasies can be taken care of by gaining a level or dozen.

3. Kenster

Kenster Guest

ohhh.ok (FF4 world map music suddenlly comes on) yeah i'll train, i'll train as much as posible.

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

You should be able to beat the water hag without leveling up. Just maek teh attacks utnil it fals down.

5. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

surely "Just make the attacks until it falls down" is the basis of every battle in Final Fantasy?

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

beat it till candy comes out! oh...sorry kindom hearts advise there lol
    if you have a problem with this fight, either one of 2 things is up:1, you're playing the hard version(ps) and need to seriously level up, or 2) you aren't beating and healing yourself in the right order. if this is the easy version(snes), then you just attack till anna appears and then you pretty much have it beat...just keep an eye on life and kick it's scaley behind.

7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

No Legs, I mean just use the attack command, don't use bard songs or hide. I've never been even close to being beat in that fight, I'd assume that unless you're running away from most of your battles(which is pretty stupid in 4), that you'd be a high enough level. I suppose you could heal aswell, honestly never came up for me.