help

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Alucard666, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

is rurouni kenshin available for purchase. i downloaded the first episode but that is all i can find. i hear its the ****, and i would like to buy it, or atleast download it. can anyone tell me where i can buy or download it

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I dunno where you can buy it, but I know that you can d/l it from Kazaa or any other programs..

There are 10 more episodes for me to see, and I am going to see them tomorrow.. 2 DVDs actually..

I like it, it is worth it.. I am now d/ling the first 10 episodes to copy them on a CD so that if anyone wants to see them or something :D

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I see Kenshin everywhere that even thinks about selling anime. Umm, you can try the usual online stores. But, seeing as how you're looking for a lot of stuff, I'll give you a site myself.

http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdsearch2

That place, you just search for it, even anime, and they'll search the web for some of the better prices. Pretty good deals to be seen there, tbh. :D

4. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

if u want to you can get all the eppies on Kazaa or you can buy the DVDs of which there are 21 thats 3 eppies a piece and there are 96 episodes total well almost 95 plus one unaired episode which i think you can find on Kazaa