Art Here's a sample of what I can draw...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Kryshana, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Hey...if you want to know, I LUV to draw anime...but basically I can mostly draw anime girls and the only anime guy I can draw is Inuyasha which I'll place here soon. My skills are progressing since I'm getting better and better at it every time I draw. Anywayz...this one I originally drew for my aunt. It's a 'cafe-type' girl with a mountain side view with a waterfall...hope you guys like it!!!

sorry that the image is so small...I'll try to enlarge it later on, k? I'll see what I can do...

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

I love the passion and work in this Image,, the girl it self needs work with propotion but other than that , its wonderful. I see you work hard, so I don't think you will have any problems in the future to become something big :bleed:

1 person likes this.
  3. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

That drawing is kawaii. I only have one suggestion, maybe you should try to make her pose a little more natural on your next drawing. This drawing is very nice though. It really looks like you put time into it. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

The arms look a little akward / thin. Nice otherwise.

1 person likes this.
  5. Kryshana

Thank you so much...yeah. I'm a beginner in this so I'm always looking for suggestions. But thank you! I really appreciate that you took the time to look at it and post in this thread. In the next picture...I'll try to make it a bit more natural, ok? I'll try my hardest. I put a lot of pride in my work!!! :)

6. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Its very nice but i think you should post some of your Inuyasha work on here b/c those are some of your best works

7. Kryshana

Yes...thank you. I'll try to post some of my Inuyasha work on here...the best one I think of them is the one with Kykio and the 'Rock Band' one. What do you think, Hiro? The only problem is that I can't scan those pictures in my sketchbook with my scanner unless I tear them out...and I don't want to ruin my precious book, so I'll have to find someone who has a scanner that you can just set the book on. So I'll try...thanks!!! :)

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Looking forward to it. I like what you did in this drawing, i think the shading looks really good.

9. Kryshana

Thank you very much! At the moment, Hiro is trying to help me get some more online. I have to use his scanner since I can't scan many of my pictures with mine. But I appreciate you posting...thank you very much. I trust you that my other pictures are very well drawn.

10. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

It looks like you put a lot of work into it! the shadings nice.I think you need to work on the porportions of the upper body more. The arms are just a tad bit skinny and should go halfway down the thighs.overall and very good!!!!! Never lose your love for drawing you could get really good at it you have potential! The legs need a little bit more natural curves or arches...or more demension! hope to see more art from you soon! :)

11. Kryshana

All right...here they are. This one is a drawing that I drew earlier today. Her name is Sachi and I hope you like her....

#2 attachment
    Also...here is the picture of Kryshana that I drew. I'm particapating in an RPG called "Dawn of Destiny" on this site. This picture is basically what I want my character to look like. I worked very hard on her and I hope you like her....

Attached Files:

12. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

WOW that's impressive i can't badmouth on that you put your soul into it you did a great job on a side note anyone's art of anime i like cause i have no artistic ability whatsoever :D

13. Kryshana

:D Thank you very much! You know...you don't have to be good at something just to like it! Almost everyone I know says that they are bad at drawing and I know that's not true. Trust me...if you try hard on what you are doing, trying to make every detail perfect, and keep practicing...I know you'll do it!

When I was little, around 7 or 8...my neighbor used to do art projects all the time. I was so fond of what she did that I took up a new hobby. I liked it so much that she offered to teach me how to do certain projects like painting, scuplting, drawing, etc. She told me that you won't be able to create your own masterpiece until you pick up a paintbrush and try to create one. So I did...I painted a beautiful picture and it's been hanging in my room till this very day!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can create your own masterpieces and cherish them with all the labor and love you put into them, without caring if the world likes them or not. It doesn't matter if someone thinks your work is bad...it only matters that you took the time to create something special and that you're doing it because you love it. :D

Ok...here's a picture of Kryshana...but in color...believe it or not, I did it in the program "paint"...if you have Microsoft, then you'd know. Yeah...not really a good place to create images, but hey...i did it!!! :) Anywayz...it's half of her body...I might end up doing the other half later on if I feel like it. This is the EXACT way I want her to look like...hope love her as much as I do!!! ^_^

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  14. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Wow that looks awsome in color!!! from what you started out in the begging of the post youve really improved!!!!

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

you are truly have things ahead of you in art hope you use the full potential of your gift

16. Kryshana

thank you!!! ^_^ I will keep my love for art. Once I finish high school and get to college...I'm going to take tons of art and music courses...you can say that i'm just an art freak...LOL!!! ^_^ But thank you soooo much!!!

Here is another one...I got accepted to join the Fullmetal Alchemist RPG...and I decided to try to draw my character. Her name is Kichi Kuntaro and she's kind of a nerd in case you are wondering. I spent SO much time on her and I hope you love her!!! Thanx!!! ^_^

Attached Files:

17. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

very nice cant wait for the color addition :D

18. Kryshana

Hello again!!! How are you guys? I'm doing very good in case you are wondering. I am done with coloring in the little school girl, Sachi. She took a while to complete but I know you will love her. Thanks!!! ^_^

Attached Files:

19. Kryshana

here's something to look at!!! ^_^

Attached Files:

20. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Hey both of the pictures were good. Keep up the good work. It seems you have a good future ahead of you.