RPG Archives [Heroes of Arian][OOC] Away Notices

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Baphijmm, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

[OOC] Away Notices

I hate to be the person to start this thread, but it must be done. I'm going to be away for the next month, back at home where there is no internet. I apologize for the inconvenience, and should be back by January 18.

2. Fushigi Rockna

I'd also take the time to make this known, my comp was taken away from me, so i don't have practically any time to go on with exception to school and when I'm at my mom's (but that's an hour an day). A hour a day is not nearly enough to get everything done and there's a lot of thigns I need to do. I've told AoL I would psot, but I never did get around to it..

So yes, I'll be away for a while, I'll to post maybe this weekend. I'd appreciate it if someone would maybe move my characters around. I still gotta read all that I've missed too, but I'm a good reader. :p I'll get that done fast.

So, don't wait for me, I'll be a while, it's hard enough to keep track of AHS for crying out loud. *cries* I'll be back, once again, I'll try this weekend. (I'll write it when I'm offline). Just thought it was time I told someone, well everyone.

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Right...well there goes my excuse for not posting for so long :p. I guess I'll have to revive this thing then. :dizzy2: