RPG Archives [Heroes of Arian][OOC] Game Questions

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stardust Phox, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

[OOC] Game Questions

Angel! *bounce* You will be the high and mighty DM, right? And we will be able to introduce very-mini-plots amongst ourselves without you killing our charactesr off, right? Right, right, RIGHT? ^_^;;

By the way, Angel will NOT be posting today (Monday, August 18, 2003 -- specifics for the record ^_~). I'm not so sure about tomorrow, but I know that for the first have of the day she will NOT be posting. She IS alive, I assure you -- she's just got some stuff she MUST do. She is working on racial and plot specifics, so do not worry -- this game WILL be good. ^_~ I should know, I go to school with her. (That's just so you know I'm not lying! :p)

2. Fushigi Rockna

Well i need to talk to her about what she wants on character sheets. ._.

3. Stardust Phox

She's working on them. She's also working on an essay today. If she doesn't get done with it today, I'll ask her to give them to me so I can put them up for you to see. (They're going to be great. ^_^ Trust me. ^_^)

4. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Hey, i'm still alive! Just a tiny bit busy with getting all the details together. (Plus i still havent done that damn essay, :p)

(I hope im going to be the mighty DM, muahahaha!! j/k)

Yes, in fact i recommend one mini-plot for every character (This is how i used to do it on the Everquest forums), but nothing that will effect the MAIN plot. In other words, you can't just turn the whole story your way. I'll try to give everyone something to do if you can't think of one yourself. Also i recomend (if not insist), that you try to interect with eachother in your mini-plots. If we do this, then the story will be longer and better and not boring (besides whats a good anime show but a bunch of mini-plots put togther with a giant plot).

5. Fushigi Rockna

Don't ya mean GM?

Look, I really need to do a character sheet soon, but I'm not so sure of some things that should be in there, like what angel type are you, and yaddayadda. I heard you have plans, but I better be informed of them soon (or at least the character sheets) or this won't be getting off the ground anytime soon.

6. Stardust Phox

As far as I know -- and I would and DO know --, the character sheets are as follows:

Name:
    Class:
    Weapon of Choice:
    Appearance:

Background:

Personality:

Race is obvious, and class is another given. Each race has a preferred class... Siren (Aquian), Beastmaster and Hunter (Erthian), and we hit a little bit of a block when thinking up the name for tge Paladin-like class of the Elians. Each class has a preferred weapon, but not a mandated one.

I'm going to poke Angel with sharp things so she can get done quick, 'cuz I really want to play this game. ^_^

7. Angel of Light

Yes, thats exactly what i want on the character sheets, but no one can fill them out if they don't know anything about the races now can they. I'll try to post that up today, but yes those character sheets are exactly what i want them to be. No more no less.

And if you haven't noticed yet, Gata (or Phox) is like my helper/partner in this game, she helps me out sometimes when i can't get online or if i get my arms ripped off by a zombie and I have to sew them back on and can't write. :p

And FR, if you have any questions, please e-mail me or pm me. I find that easier for me and we can talk more directly.

P.S. DM and GM are the same thing, except that DM are more used for Dungeons and Dragons, which i used to play.

8. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

hey there i was wondering when we are gonna start thsi rpg...i don't see the start of it anywhere...i already posted my profile i hope its ok^_^

9. Stardust Phox

Welcome! ^_^ My source tells me the game will begin sometime this weekend. The start isn't up because it hasn't started yet. (There'll be a lot of good stuff in this game, I can assure you.) By the looks of it, your profiles are fine.

10. DistantSamurai

oh ok ^_^ thats kool thanks alot. I can tell thsi will bea kool rpg when it starts

11. Angel of Light

Yay, new player! I was thinking no one else was going to play. The game will start probably Sunday, unless i get impatient and start earlier.

I'll post a thread called Storyline which will explain what's happening in the begining. I'll update this once in a while if we encounter something i didn't put in the History. At the start of the game i'll be a tiny bit controlling, but once it gets rolling, it'll depend entirely on you guys. I do have a main plot, but it will change depending on what happens.

Oh, and I love your characters!! Really cool. Especially Val (i love her dress).

12. DistantSamurai

cool^_^ well when ever you start i am looking forward to it! this is gonna be a rocking rpg!

13. Fushigi Rockna

The game will start when we get more people. Period.

14. Angel of Light

Just wanted to say, if you havent noticed already, that the Rpg has finally started.

My first post is a bit long, but thats only cause its the first one. My next couple of ones will be just as long i guess, but it'll be good. Trust me. ;)

15. Angel of Light

Okay, this is going to be like a Notice board too, since i don't feel like a making a new thread. So pay attention to it. :p

I have some comments to make:

One, Please read everything carefully, including Character sheets, so you won't make a mistake about something in the RPG.

Two, I would really appreciate it if everyone posted once before i post again. Just cause, i want to see all your characters reactions when i do post again. :p

16. Angel of Light

OMG! That was such an annoying post to write. But I wanted to get to the main part already.

Now, because of my rushness, was there anything that the Empress said that you didn't undertand?