Celebrations Hey guys Im back!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hyoga, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Hey Guys Im back. FINALLY. I was gone for a long time but, Im back. I was gone 'cause my computer broke down so I couldn't use it. As you can tell I bought another computer. I bought it 2 days ago and I got the internet today. If anyone wrote to me while I was gone Im sorry. So how's everyone here. and how was forums while I was gone?

1 person likes this.
  2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Welcome back to BJP, even though I don't know you :p

Name's Lance Leingod. I've been here for a while and BJP has been under a lot of changes latly from what I've noticed. Anyway, welcome back and just look around...again :D

3. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Hey it's ok if you don't know me. I don't know you either but, hey that's how people start knowing each other right? I really appreciate the welcome. Thanks.

4. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit oh..I mean WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Heh, I can't say I remember you but I'm happy to see you back none the less. Always good when people take more intrest in the boards. Heh, I used to be Lucky if you remember that..>.>

Anyway, stick around this time. ^^

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Good to have ya back with us, then. Looking at your last posts, I imagine you'd remember me as Shinryu, if at all.

I can't imagine what I'd do without internet access, especially given my current situation...

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

yup... BJP is totally goin down the drain... :anime: just kidding! Well welcome back and enjoy your stay... like its said in The Eagles "Hotel California" : "We are programed to recieve. You can check out any time you like But you can never leave" sorry its something about BJP that you really cant ever leave here *evil smirk*

8. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Welcome back. An M2A siggy, that's something. The faces around here have changed since you stepped away, but welcome back anyway. Happy posting once again. It's good to see return users filter thier way back.

~W

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Welcome back.

Has it really been a year?

I think I remember seeing you around...

10. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Thanks guys. Im glad I'm back. I like these forums and the people here. So you guys change your names hu. Cool. Yea I remeber Lucky aka Chance now, Shinryu aka Reisti Skalchaste now, and Basher aka Basher. And I hope this new computer doesn't break like the other one 'cause I'm planning to stay here for a long time.

1 person likes this.
  11. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Yaay, I'm remembered. ^_^

12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Awwwww. Hiro is totally not remembered... sweet Hiro's a loser... *engulfed in sadness* its okay... I dont knwo if I remember you or not lol

13. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Hiro, to be honest with you I couldn't recognize you but, after I thought about it for a while, I remember seen you in the boards. Not that often though, but yeah I remember you. IM SURE OF IT.

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

YAY! I feel remembered! *engulfed in sadne, OOPS! HAPPINESS!* anyways... i think i've spammed up this thread enough lol sorry Hyoga!

15. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

you don't have to apologize, it's cool with me. Hey I think, I just spammed too. LOL.

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

17. inuyasharules14

inuyasharules14 New Member

yes yes welcome back even though I don't know you. I haven't bin here long, just a couple of months and I just finally started posting again but its cool, the ppl are funny and if im correct, its chance that rocks out cat ears on the thread, Post You Pic:p

18. Fushigi Rockna

I believe I remember seeing you around. You remember who I am? =D I'm crazy Kaiba fangirl person. =)

I don't make horrific typos anymore, yayz! \(Oo)/ You might remember me for that.

Anywhose, welcome back. =)