Hey there! Ickie n00b here

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Engel, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Engel

Engel New Member

Hey everyone! As set as my username; I'm Sakuma-san. How is everyone doing? I found this forum by using google...Is that a bad thing?

Anyway, I'm a big fan of Gravitation and the like...I tend to watch things if I hear it is good. It's great! If anyone has suggestions; be sure to PM... If you want. Ha ha. Anyway; I read the manga first before watching episodes and movies.

Well, see ya around!

1 person likes this.
  2. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

No it is a great thing you just found the happiest place on earth!
    Hello, and welcome. I am not good at greeting people, so all I can say is read the rules and have fun posting.

1 person likes this.
  3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

well was up hey hope you have good time in bjp and oh check out a thread by me if you want to put down how you found bjp forums well if any questions dont be afraid to ask for help from somebody LATER

1 person likes this.
  4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Yea, welcome. You've come to the right place for a good time. IT's a home away from home. Good luck and have fun!

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

No need to worry yourslef. In fact, you should know that there's more users than you think there are that found this site by a google spider, or something similar. Like i said once:"God bless the search bars! They help us find great sites like this!!"

Anyways, welcome to boards.jp!! Hope you have a great time here! Remember, if you have any questions or concerns, you can ask the mods for help. Also, remember to read the rules (don't worry, i say this everyone). Well, hope you have a great time here at BJP! because guess what? You just found the greatest site one Earth!

Hope you have a great time (did i say this already? Eh...) and looking forward to seeing great things from you!

-Seishin

6. Engel

Engel New Member

Wow. Thanks everyone! Such a welcoming group. ;) Liking it already. Then again, who doesn't like a little bit of attention? Ha ha.

Got any advice for receiving Karma points? (Saw a few posts about them.)

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Yo. Welcome to the boards.jp crew! I personally hope that you post well and plentifully-like, because we always welcome new members here.

As I'm sure you've already read, make sure to read the rules before going into major posting sprees, and setting your signature.

Well, I know you'll have a good time here, as the people are friendly and mostly a fun sort to PM or talk to. If you have any questions, you can IM me personally, or you can contact any one of the mods though Personal Messaging.

Again, welcome to the Family!

[​IMG]

...oh, and this goes for ALL the new noobies. ...yeah. =]

As far as karma goes...just post intelligently and thoughtfully (sometimes they are NOT the same thing). Do so, and you'll receive positive karma in no time. Just some of us higher karma-pointed people, forget every now and then. *cough*myself*cough*

1 person likes this.
  8. Engel

Engel New Member

Awwww. It's so cuute. :) Did you make it yourself? It's awesome. And thank you for your welcoming post plus the advice. I'm sure I'll put it to good use!

9. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Hey I like Gravitation too. That is one of my favorite mangas. Well anyway. . . welcome to boards.jp. If you want any new friends or anything pm me or just put me on your list. Okay? Gotta go.

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, you're quite active, aren't you? 54 posts already! Wow. Just make sure they all follow the rules, okay?
    Anyway, welcome to BJP! [​IMG] I hope you have a great time here!

Shinryu - Is considering phasing out the old, *big* welcome picture in favour of this small, compact, animated smilie. Even if I do, the spirit of Cherry will never leave.
    P.S. [​IMG] again! If you've seen SMJ, post in the SMJ forum. If you haven't seen SMJ, watch it, then post in the SMJ forum. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hehe, stealing smilies from other forums for my own use... at least I host them on my own accounts. :p

11. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Welcome aboard! Hope you have alot of fun posting around! Got any questions, just pm a mod or read the faqs!

Have fun!

- Teddz

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well Well! You've been quite busy. 8. something posts per day is something! Anyways, welcome and hope you have a great stay at the boards!

- Kaiyon

13. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Hey and welcome to Boards.jp^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.