Hi all.

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Masenko, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masenko

Masenko Guest

Hello. How is everyone?? :cool: hmmm well ok then~ Ttyl!

2. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Yay! I'm the first! Welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay! Need help? Message the moderaters or check out the systems forum. Don't forget to read the rules!

3. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

welcome and have fun! :D

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Welcome to BJP. Hope you have a great time here! Remember to always ask for help from the mods, and READ the rules. I'm sorry kikyoulvr4eva, my post sounds exactly like yours, but what can i say, it's what i write every time.

Exept, mine is different because, like me, you are welcomed by the dogs of the military, they say in my sig! Once again, looking forward for great posts from you!

-SakataKentaro

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Yeah, feel free to message any one of us mods with any concerns you have. I know that I, at least, will be glad to help you. :p

So basically, things go like this:D ->
    Follow the rules = Mods happy, you have fun.
    Don't follow the rules = Mods unhappy, you don't have fun. :p

Nah, we all try to be nice. In fact, some of us are so nice, that we welcome you with pics, like this one of Cherry: :D:p

[​IMG]

Anyway, have a great time at BJP, and I hope to see you around a lot more!

Shinryu - I need to stop being so accomodating. I've been welcoming too many people lately. :p Maybe if I took classes from Neph...? :D;)

6. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Welcom. . . what you looking at? ( stares at noob ) Hah! I am just kidding! Welcome to bjp! I hope you have a good time here. And don't get into trouble. If you want someone to add to your buddylist you can add me. I really don't care. It is always good to make new friends. Gotta run. Someone's in trouble. ( starts running ) Bye! ( from a distance ) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.