Hi there! :D

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Keiichi, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keiichi

Keiichi New Member

Hello! Well I just registered and wanted to say hi to everyone.....so that's it! see ya in the boards :eek:

1 person likes this.
  2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Well, this is the first welcome, so let me just say Welcome(Der...) and I hopw you enjoy your time here on boards. It's a great forum to be in if you follow the rules.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Welcome to Boards.JP. Hope you have a great stay here. Just make sure to read the rules, and just do what you are supposed to. Don't take this as a warning, but rather, as an advice. I say this because some people in the past didn't happen to do that, and there were consequenses.

I highly doubt this will happen to you, you don't sound like that kind of person. Well I hope that (once again) you have a great time here at BJP!

[edit]-Seishin

Signature changed, but you're still very much welcome here![/edit]

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I wonder what Teddz will say when he finds this thread...

Anyway, yeah, as all the others said, welcome to BJP, and please make sure to read/follow the rules. Unlike the others, however, I am speaking from authority. I don't want to sound threatening, or anything, though. :p

Anyway, judging from your name, I'm assuming you're an Aa! Megami-sama fan. While I know very little about it (I've read the first manga book. :p) I hope you enjoy posting here about it.

Actually, if you like anime like Aa! Megami-sama, then you might want to consider (that is, if you haven't already seen it) Saber Marionette J. I won't go into too much detail here, but [thread=9253]this thread[/thread] can probably tell you all you'll need to know without spoilers.

Before I get rambling on for hours about it, here's Cherry to give you an 'official' welcome. :p

[​IMG]

5. Keiichi

Keiichi New Member

Many thanks for the Wellcome, i feel a little more confident now! :eek:
    And, yes for what I've seen this seems to be great forums I think I'll enjoy this a lot!

By the way, Shinryu I already saw Saber Marionette J and J to X and I have to say that this is a very good anime I enjoyed it a lot! (haven't seen the whole series thought) but many thanks for the advice! :eek:

6. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

YO. :D Sorry my p.e teacher says that. Anyway. . . welcome to bjp. I hope you have a good time here. Oh and try not to get into trouble. Alright? Gotta go. LOVE AND PEACE. ( Haven't said that in a while ) :D

7. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

there may be a reason that you dont say that a well alright well Hello and WELCOME To BJP Forums yo read the rules and have good time and participate in a lot of threads or start your own which ever you prefere well have fun

Trigun says(LOVE AND PEACE)

thats somthin i never put down al well

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Z O M F G

Welcome aboard fellow Aa! Megami-sama fan! :D It's good to have the more of you in this board ;)

Have fun! Read the faqs or ask the moderators if you have any questions !

- Teddz

9. Fang

Fang New Member

Welcome

Hi, I just started here too.cool avatar!If you read my Tekken 5 post,I realize that it was very stupid what I posted. So hope you have agreat time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.