Hiya...

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by PinkSpider, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkSpider

PinkSpider New Member

Hey, everyone. ^^

My name's Denize and I'm from England. I'm a huge fan of the late Japanese rock legend, Hideto 'hide' Matsumoto. ^__^o *schmoogles her hide plushies*

So... hi, guys.

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Greetings! Take me to your leader.

Sorry, bad alien joke based on the fact that Invader Zim is my avatar.

Anyway, make sure to read the rules, and to post intelligently, and Boards.jp should be nothing but fun for you. I've read a few of your posts, and I say, keep up posting habits like that, and you'll do fine.

And, before I forget, here's the welcoming pic. Visit us in the SMJ forum if you've seen it, and watch SMJ if you haven't. THEN visit us in the SMJ forum. :p

[​IMG]

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Hello!!! Welcome to boards.jp!!! Hope you have a great stay here!

-KaiyonTormentor

4. PinkSpider

PinkSpider New Member

*takes Shinryu to her leader*

Isn't he nice? He has pink hair and a heart-pattern guitar and likes to sing about alcohol. Now... my leader can be your leader too. XD He's a very nice leader.

Anyways... thanks for making me feel welcome everyone. ^^

5. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

GREETINGS! I too am a puny human worm baby! ...sorry had to throw that in there...its all your fault Shinryu XD...anyhoo >_>....HI!

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

My leader has purple hair, blue eyes, stands 4'11" tall, is female, and she's the nicest, kindest, sweetest person you'd ever meet. Yes, that's right, you know who I'm talking about, you PUNY... Earthanoids. :D

7. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Ech, spiders :glazed:
    Although i wonder if pink spiders have the same affect on archnaphobes as normal spiders? Heh heh, they might be kinda cute.

Either way welcome to the club.

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

lol, she's on your sig.

*oh!*
    Er....Welcome....Again! Heh!

-KaiyonTormentor

9. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

* Bows * I shall now serve you newbie master. * on knees * Welcome to the boards. Have a good time master ( Juvenille Orion )

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i dressed up as him one halloween...was pretty decent, if you ignore the fact that i have breasts and he doesn't. we just recently bought our copy (we try to buy our burned cds, my fiance and i) of hide your face. though, one of my fav pics of him is a japanese fan art dressing him up as a pika XD which is very wrong and cute. (read: like gaara dressed up as a panda)
    good to have another hide fan around ^^ we need more.

ya got my welcome *^-^*

11. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Hey and welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy It here.

Lucky

12. PinkSpider

PinkSpider New Member

Another hide fan. *hugs* ^___^o

Yup. 'HIDE YOUR FACE' is a very good album. ^^o Especially.. Honey Blade and Oburaaaaaaaato...

And every other song on it. Even 'Crime of Breen Street' which is barely a song. XD

I dressed as hide once. Okay, a few times but the first time was to the airport. Just to pick someone up. XD You never see any hide fans in England. I got strange looks from 'normal' people.

13. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe i live in america, there's like, fewer just due to the "does he speak english on it?" crap (i sell music and someone turned down rammstein for said reason). and that's an awesome reason to do that hehe. stuff like that you gotta do for the strange looks alone *^-^*
    i likes the spread beaver stuff too. though, the tribute cd is pretty good too. XD

14. PinkSpider

PinkSpider New Member

Iyaaa.. ^__^

There are only a handful of Japanese rock fans in England. Most like Dir en grey and.. only know a bit about hide. ¬___¬ Everyone who knows I like hide... thinks I'm strange because he's Japanese. Because I dare to be different.. I'm unpopular. It's pathetic..

Most the hide fans I know are American. But.. I guess that's because America's a much bigger place or whatever.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hello! And welcome to Boards.jp. Hope you have a great time here, and looking forward for great things!!

-SakataKentaro

16. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

mmm dir en grey...

and i only know a handful in the states. most of the euro peeps i know are jpop followers, with a few into jrock as well. (some just cluster the 2 together) jrock fans are usually harder to find, what with the whole pop music crap going around...-_-;
    you should check out the music forums though if you haven't already. i know there's some jrock/pop stuffs in there. malice mizer, janne de arc, and all that schnazzy stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.