Manga Hot Gimmick

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Hice, May 17, 2004.

1. Hice

Hice New Member

I was at Walden's the other day and saw Hot Gimmick on the shelf, today I read the back of an issue and skimmed the inside, it looks pretty good.

Could anyone give me some incite as to maybe another type of manga this is like for reference, and if its worth picking up or not.

2. immortalrin

immortalrin New Member

So you mean you haven't bought it yet?!?!? This is one of the manga I'm currently obsesing over!!! The beganing might start off a little slow, but it get's really good and it's really funny too!!! The drawings are pretty nice too, . . . the guys are so hot!!!! I love RYO!!!! (You'll find out who he is once you read it) :catgirl:

2 people like this.
  3. Pantsu

Pantsu New Member

I loooove Hot Gimmick. I tend to be very picky but this definitely makes my approval. I guess it's best classified as a romantic comedy.. i also love peach girl as well as hot gimmick. it has a great story and good art and yeah... you should go for it! :anime:

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I just knew about this great manga from *Fabee*. I finished up to vol 6 in one day xD
    I need to read more and finish it.. the end of vol 6 is very surprising and makes you want to read more to know what will happen.

If you like this type of romance/comedy stuff, you will definetly like this one.

I am not very good at discribing, but it is mostly about 2 boys and a girl. These three guys are childhod friends. One was always picking on the girl and the other protects her.. the main things happen during highschool. When the guy (Ryo) who picks on the girl (Hatsumi) studies in a different highschool because he is so smart while the other guy (onegiri - I think this was his last name :p) who used to protect her was abroad since he was a model.

Exciting and funny things happen since "the model guy" comes back ^^

5. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

well, i've never really read it before.... [don't really wanna] but my friend said that it was a really good book, so you should read it!

all i know is that it's about this girl... something narita [oi, that's my last name! :D] and two guys... some ladies son, and her old crush or something.... yeah. :sweat2:

6. Orion

Orion Gears

Yeah, I have seen Hot Gimmick, but never picked it up. When I was at Waldens I was stressing over what Manga to get. There were so many! But then finally I picked Warriors of Tao and that's a great Manga let me tell you.