Square Enix How do you beat the B@st@rd ??

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Heero Yui, Jul 4, 2002.

1. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

U know the Seymour who does total Ahniliation(u know how its spelt) , id get him down to about 500 out of his 70000 , but when i just need to get the 1 more hit in he has total thingie charged up and just nukes me , i put haste on yuna and she can cast 3 aeons before he can even attack and i had them all with limit breaks ready , plus all the characters , damn annoying , ill probobly go back and beat him now out of pure luck but any advice is helpful:confused:

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

first off...how many times have you fought seymor before? and where are you at? that'll help...

3. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Ah the battle on mt gagazate... something like that.
    Seymore can be annoying on that battle, I only have one advice, don't summon bahamut using regular mean of summoning, only use him when you have yuna can select grand summon. Hopefully you can hit over 15000 hp, if that doesn't help, try raising you character's stats, that helped me beating that b@st@rd.

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ahh..that was just a long battle for me...one person got healing duty...and well, if i remember, he was also turning ppl undead...that was handy actually....but for the most part, cure them of the stat before he heals them....umm...just watch your life,.. i guess...umm...megapotions are good for that, 2000 a pop cure for everyone. i did alot of flare, all my summons were overdrived and then done...auron did his overdrive a few times...having his last weapon helps much(damaga break!! w007) lesse, tidus should haste2 everyone. rikku should heal or steal...mainly heal. kimari doesn't do too much...he helped with the healing duty pretty much. wakka should beat it down hard...lulu should use the best spell she has...i think mine was a third level...or was it flare? hmm...never died there tho....hmm...

5. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

the first seymour : 1.equip for everyone a fire or water or thunder or ice ward to everyone so he can't kill u with a magic so easy 2. if u can't beat it just go out and train them.

the second seymour: i don't know how i beat him it's was so hard.

the 3rd seymour : equip zombei ward to everyone.
    (how do i get zombie ward): do u see oka bro he can sell holy water so by from him (not only one) after that go to the menu and go to customize pick any sheild u want and u will see zombie ward i think it's cost 30holywater so he can't use at u zombie and a fulll life when effect by zombie:D