Anime How do you cope ???

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Heero Yui, May 22, 2001.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I just watched it over and over again, like 4 times. I'm awaiting the new Gundams to appear on Toonami. But Gundam Wing I hear is an alternate universe from the other Gundam series, so I'm not sure if the similarities will be there...

I've seen half of End of Eva, but I don't want to see the rest because I'm afraid Eva will die for me... Ahhh Nadesico moment(with Akito and GEKIGANGER 3!!!) [​IMG]

I was afraid to watch Nadesico's Prince of Darkness too, but I did and Nadesico hasn't died for me... so there you go!

But when I do get to the last ep of a show or anime I like I feel kind of like I'm gonna die if I watch it(nausea or somethin')...but I don't.

Don't worry Heero, if you like it so much you'll probably not lose your love of Gundam Wing even if it was outlawed to be seen in Ireland...

2. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Suppose ur right Rob
    When i finish the episodes ill be sad but ill have EW to look forward too and when that over there will be no more G-Wing
    Im gonna design some 3D gundams and go over to Japan and see what they think , ever see max steel or starship troopers the animated series ?? Ill have a go at makin one of them [​IMG]

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

hehe Flash Gordon is on tv hehe

well, I guess, to get back to the point, it depends what kind of person you are, I mean **** happens...
    I for some reason go through watching an anime within a week or two, if I have all the fansubs.
    I know when I got episodes 1-16 of Violinist of Hameln, I went through them like crazy, and then oh no..! I had no more episodes! nothing!
    Then a friend ruins things for me telling me what happens becasue she has the manga!
    poor me..only have 10, 19, and 27... [​IMG]

after I was done wathicng it, I got at a low, I mean I was happy because I had other things I should have been doing or getting to, but I wanted to watch the rest of Hameln, so Hameln hasnt died for me, because I got fed a dose of eps 17-20.. then was fine, and now in a few weeks will have it all!
    waited a year and a half for the rest...grumble grumble..
    but hey! I found new anime to enjoy and love, and Ill continuous feed my mind with the stuff!

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

OK, on a slightly more serious note: watch it again, with someone else I've watched half of FLCL with my sisters, and it's funny all over again. (that's an idea too, watch FLCL)

and there are still plenty of other series out there. (Eva, for one, you HAVE to see that
    ----------------
    Ignore the man behind the curtain, especially when it's me, and I act like a jerk

5. JavaLamp

JavaLamp New Member

I'm watching FLCL again for ideas on how I could make my own twisted fanfic from it!

6. Zei

Zei New Member

Heero i would say watch it again in its entirety in as short a time as possible, because there may have been things you didnt notice/understand the first time, i had to watch Lain several times before i understood it (still dont fully understand End of Eva, must be something i missed from the series).
    After that its time to find a new series i'm afraid 8) to stay with the mecha theme i would suggest some thing like Gundam 08th MS Team, Evangelion or Gasaraki, all of which are better than Gundam Wing imo 8)

7. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Guest

I'd say after you've watched them all, watch them in continuous series on a day or two when you have nothing to do. Then save them for later and watch them after you've watched a bunch of new stuff.

------------------
    Ragnarok

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

then get something else to do

Seraphim says make a Heero Yui costume, but if thats too easy, a Gundam one. Then place Heero's pic in your mirror, so in the morning you could say, 'Hey, Heero, you're looking sharp' so then you don't need to make a costume, but making a costume would be fun..

check out the anime Zei said, you won't be disappointed.

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

....or spend some time out in the sun...

BakaMattSu, Anipike "sucks"?? Rargh! Somebody hold me back, or things're gonna get violent!!

10. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

OK
    So G-Wing the series ends on Saturday [​IMG]
    Tallgeese isnt in it very long is it ?
    id say it is in it 4 episodes alltogether or is it in endless waltz , but Tallgeese is in EW , hhmmmm , ah well
    what do u guys mean endless waltz is a 3 OVA or somtin ?? , its just the movie of G-Wing isnt it ???

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Believes its a 3 part ova Network pasted into a movie...
    I assume this cuz Blue Sub 6 is a four part ova they turned into a movie...

The Tall-Geese had a dramatic closing though...

12. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Eh the number for the tallgeese i put up there dident come up ^^
    i was sayin tallgeese 2 isnt gonna be in it very long , Wufei kills it with Altron or somtin like that

13. Zei

Zei New Member

Endless Waltz is a short 3 part OVA set after Gundam Wing and involves Treizes daughter and is in no way a movie version of Gundam Wing 8) Hope that clears up any confusion 8)

14. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Ah no
    missed the last 2 episodes of G-Wing
    DOH
    Have to to watch it all again now to get to em and the sky analog is going down so im gonna have to get sky digital too , but that has the sci-fi channel which has mangas on every Saturday night [​IMG]

15. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

haha, watch it over and over again(like I did), You'll even notice new things that you didn't notice the first time through Heero. I didn't know that Sci Fi was showing anime on saturday night...I know they use to, but I haven't checked for a while.

16. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Yeah i watched the first few episodes there
    He laughs and stuff in the first few episodes and in the later ones hes all quiet

Heero"Haha , 1 more to go"

17. Hope

Hope New Member

Heero I have a Question. What happend in the first ep of the Gundam Wing Mobil Suit seres? I mised that one 5 times and whin I tryed to buy it on vidio My MOM said "Its to violent and I don't like the idea that the hero of the stoy trys to comit suisid over and over just so his mission wont fail."

18. Hope

Hope New Member

Oh and when the gondam wing searies ended I would watch the the TV for hours to see when they wher starting it again.